38% Feel ‘Exhaustion’ Over Prospect Of Rematch Between Biden, Trump...why not Christie V Kamala (both Prosecutors) or Sununu V Newsom(both Governors)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
people just get tired of people. it's what happens with the passage of time. i guarantee it won't be either Trump or Biden, in fact

07679BE9-C193-4965-808A-09BA23950CE5.jpeg

people just get tired of people. it's what happens with the passage of time. i guarantee it won't be either Trump or Biden, in fact

In a pinch, I could definitely pull the lever for Christie, but never Kamala or Newsom, unless it was against Donny.

Neither party will admit they are wrong or were wrong about anything.

That is how the US got the Federal government we have now. You simply have to double down on stupid or admit to your cult members that you have actual flaws, which would be detrimental to the brand.

In a pinch, I could definitely pull the lever for Christie, but never Kamala or Newsom, unless it was against Donny.
Yeah, nothing like pulling the lever for a RINO Republican.....That is like voting for John (Songbird) McCain and we all know how well that went.

Yeah, nothing like pulling the lever for a RINO Republican.....That is like voting for John (Songbird) McCain and we all know how well that went.
Well, I was definitely going to vote McCain until he was saddled with clueless Palin, and if it weren't for Palin, that couldn't be stomached by the Independents, he might have won.

Well, I was definitely going to vote McCain until he was saddled with clueless Palin, and if it weren't for Palin, that couldn't be stomached by the Independents, he might have won.
Yeah, right. John McCain, had no chance but when he added Sarah Palin, his chances got better with the Conservative base. I never liked John, because he was a true Democrat but ran as a Republican, and when questioned about it, he hid like a coward behind his service, like a little girl. Maybe that is why you like John? HuH?

The guy who'd block his own constituents' access to a bridge?

o_O
I could vote for Christie. Bridgegate, does not excite me.
The guys and woman convicted by United States Attorney for the District of New Jersey Paul J. Fishman, though Christie was implicated, but not enough to charge.
In Fact, "The defendants in the case appealed their convictions. In June 2019, the United States Supreme Court granted certiorari and heard the case (known as Kelly v. United States) in January 2020.[27][28] One defendant, Bill Baroni, having already begun serving his federal prison term, asked for immediate release.[29][30] On May 7, 2020 the Supreme Court unanimously overturned the convictions"

• Informative
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back