37 years old royal Pie

bluesky79

Apr 21, 2008
thumbnails

Have you ever tasted Choco pie since 1974 from Korea ? Choco pie is a national refreshment in Korea and was sold about 14 billion. Choco pie isn't special snack and We see similar thing in other countries too.

But one of the features about Korean Choco pie is in it's promotion. " We share heart with this pie "Company has advertised this pie naming a true friend with above slogan. Now Korean Choco pie is being loved by the world. Choco pies have been sold like hot cakes in China, Russia, Vietnam, the Middle East and also North Koreans like this too.

I heard that lately North Korean workers receive 2~3 Choco pies from their company. they usually gather it and sold in the market and some of them make a good sum of money. I hope Choco pie is loved now and forever and upgraded.

I don't eat sweets but I think tried it back in 1972-1975 when I was stationed there. ( Yes. I used to be a brainwashed meathead). It's good there is a photo ??? because my yobo called them something else.

The beauty of being stationed there was the girls, the weed, and the fact that the controlling meatheads were drunk and stoned 24/7 so we didn't have to play the shoe shine boy and clean shaven movie like the idiots stateside.

Forum List

Back