37-7

That's the score. Mass shootings after common internet social interaction (1998-ish) vs before.
I don't count muslim murder because that's a completely separate dynamic.

http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

The social interaction started with Facebook in 2004 and twitter 2006, not the late 90's.
More Ritalin was given out in the late 90's, which was the 1st one in a Colorado
School, Columbine.

Several commentators have pointed out the heavy doping of children they routinely practice in schools, and the negative effects it has on many children. Any reports on how much dope they fed this guy yet?

That's the score. Mass shootings after common internet social interaction (1998-ish) vs before.
I don't count muslim murder because that's a completely separate dynamic.

http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

The social interaction started with Facebook in 2004 and twitter 2006, not the late 90's.
More Ritalin was given out in the late 90's, which was the 1st one in a Colorado
School, Columbine.
AOL had chatrooms and Washington Post.com had comment sections on their news site back in the mid 90's. People used email as a more convoluted means of social interaction back then, too.

I don't know if they will find a correlation between social media and mass shootings, but I firmly believe that social media will be one of, if not the single root cause of the complete unraveling of this country.
It is a powerful weapon already being used to censor opposing ideas in clever little ways.

Put the blame where it belongs it's not the gun Make it a law that parents teach their children not to be bullies not to make fun of other kids. Have them drill it in their heads over and over at an early age not to be bullies not to make fun of other kids. Have teachers to watch for that and take action immediately stop bullying if a kid is bullied long enough it will affect their mental state

It's a lot easier and more effective to teach kids how to deal with bullies than bother with trying to civilize the bully types. They need to be toughened up, not protected; they aren't going to be 'protected' when they get out of the school cocoon and into the real world.

Put the blame where it belongs it's not the gun Make it a law that parents teach their children not to be bullies not to make fun of other kids. Have them drill it in their heads over and over at an early age not to be bullies not to make fun of other kids. Have teachers to watch for that and take action immediately stop bullying if a kid is bullied long enough it will affect their mental state
What parents?

San Ysidro started it. Columbine sensationalized it. TOGETHER we must all stop this.

Last edited:
What parents?
All parents

What parents?
All parents
I asked what parents, not which parents.

What parents?
All parents
His adopted ones

What parents?
All parents
His adopted ones
My comment was general, rhetorical and sarcastic. I wasn’t talking about any specific parents. Or are you being obtuse?

Forum List

Back