36% Of Blacks Now Support Trump

Bad news, Lieberals.

While the Kanye lynching is going on you won't even see a footnote from fake news media referencing the explosion of support for Trump in the Black community. Just because the Democrats don't carry their ropes around with them all the time anymore it doesn't mean they don't keep them ready at all times for those who escape from the plantation.

The last two weeks have been devastating for Libtardos. Think about it. Blacks don't watch Fox news all that much so they're not getting fed another perspective. Most of them are working all day now that they have a job. Trump has their unemployment rate lowest in recorded history.

Blacks, you're FREE. All you have to do is walk out the plantation gate. And we're civil on the other side of the fence.

"Today's @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 36%," Rasmussen said in a tweet. "This day last year: 19%."

That is a staggeringly high number for a man who only won 8 percent of the African-American vote in 2016."

Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds
Poor thing, that's an old poll. A more recent poll shows only 3% of African-Americans approve of trump; while 93% disapprove....

Where's your date stamp and the link to this mother jones online poll?
When did it become my job to teach you how to use a link?
icon_rolleyes.gif

It won't load unless you're a card carrying loonie tune who paid for a sub to Washington Post. You know, fake news.

You're a sucker if you pay for a sub to wapo.
LOLOL

^^^ another loser.

Loser, I'm not a subscriber and it opened for me. Maybe the Post just doesn't want retards visiting their site?

Sorry, the rules are are no link THAT EVERYBODY can access, no credibility. Off to the kids table got you.

Bad news, Lieberals.

While the Kanye lynching is going on you won't even see a footnote from fake news media referencing the explosion of support for Trump in the Black community. Just because the Democrats don't carry their ropes around with them all the time anymore it doesn't mean they don't keep them ready at all times for those who escape from the plantation.

The last two weeks have been devastating for Libtardos. Think about it. Blacks don't watch Fox news all that much so they're not getting fed another perspective. Most of them are working all day now that they have a job. Trump has their unemployment rate lowest in recorded history.

Blacks, you're FREE. All you have to do is walk out the plantation gate. And we're civil on the other side of the fence.

"Today's @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 36%," Rasmussen said in a tweet. "This day last year: 19%."

That is a staggeringly high number for a man who only won 8 percent of the African-American vote in 2016."

Poor thing, that's an old poll. A more recent poll shows only 3% of African-Americans approve of trump; while 93% disapprove....

Is anybody else unable to read all the results from Faunboi’s link? It seems I need to subscribe to the Wash post if I want to see all 30 questions of the poll, and I haven’t seen the question he linked.
Why do you blame others for your shortcomings? My link goes directly to the question on approval of Trump’s job as president.

A whopping 3% of blacks approve. And that’s possibly a high figure.

icon_rolleyes.gif

It won't load unless you're a card carrying loonie tune who paid for a sub to Washington Post. You know, fake news.

LOLOL

^^^ another loser.

Loser, I'm not a subscriber and it opened for me. Maybe the Post just doesn't want retards visiting their site?

Sorry, the rules are are no link THAT EVERYBODY can access, no credibility. Off to the kids table got you.
LOLOL

Oh? Where can I find this “rule?” And why is it my fault if you can’t access it? And why do you cry like a baby about the graph I posted which shows only 3% of blacks polled approve of Trump’s job as president?

I'm yet to bump to a black person who didnt insult the orange amd we have a huge black presence lol....they know a racist when they hear one.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

^^^ another loser.

LOLOL

Oh? Where can I find this “rule?” And why is it my fault if you can’t access it? And why do you cry like a baby about the graph I posted which shows only 3% of blacks polled approve of Trump’s job as president?

Hey, snowflake, Trump got 8% of the Black vote and if you think it has gone down since he got elected I know this real estate broker who has some right of ways over the Hudson for sell. In full disclosure I get a commission. It's called a stupid tax.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

^^^ another loser.

LOLOL

Hey, snowflake, Trump got 8% of the Black vote and if you think it has gone down since he got elected I know this real estate broker who has some right of ways over the Hudson for sell. In full disclosure I get a commission. It's called a stupid tax.
He also received 46.4% of the overall vote but only 43.6% approve of the job he’s doing now on average of the polls. So thanks for providing even more evidence that the 3% of black support is accurate.

Bad news, Lieberals.

Is anybody else unable to read all the results from Faunboi’s link? It seems I need to subscribe to the Wash post if I want to see all 30 questions of the poll, and I haven’t seen the question he linked.
Why do you blame others for your shortcomings? My link goes directly to the question on approval of Trump’s job as president.

Not when I hit it. You’re dismissed, and it is deemed that all blacks love the Orange clown.

Bad news, Lieberals.

Not when I hit it. You’re dismissed, and it is deemed that all blacks love the Orange clown.
Shit, you’d hit this...

images

... needless to say, only 3% of blacks polled approve of trump’s job performance regardless of what you hit.

Bad news, Lieberals.

Debunked 2 month old link.
Here. Educate yourself
Analysis | No, one-third of African Americans don’t support Trump. Not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Bad news, Lieberals.

Shit, you’d hit this...

images

... needless to say, only 3% of blacks polled approve of trump’s job performance regardless of what you hit.

You’re one sick SOB! That’s my sister! Where did you get that picture anyhow?

Forum List

Back