35 Illegal Photos That Were Secretly Smuggled Out Of NORTH KOREA

Just so some people know what happens when free market is allowed and when the government controls nothing.
serveimage

Rubbish.
I could take a series of images from any major city in any country and show poverty, As for slides that show a city whilst the weather is bad - drrr - crap propaganda.
This doesn't mean I support or have any love for NK, I don't, but I also dislike shit propaganda aimed at idiots.

Some people like that clean bland grey look and deathly looking skinny peoples
United-States-New-York-Times-Square.jpg
. We have run down buildings all around the country too; some people think that its their duty to make sure those are torn down even though they may not even own the house that they live in.

We have propaganda leaders too making sure we know who runs things :biggrin:.

Rubbish.
I could take a series of images from any major city in any country and show poverty, As for slides that show a city whilst the weather is bad - drrr - crap propaganda.
This doesn't mean I support or have any love for NK, I don't, but I also dislike shit propaganda aimed at idiots.
Here we go folks. The commies defending tyrannical rule and then deny they are doing it.

They are losers. This moron indicates that all of those photos were mere propaganda. Meaning the useful moron thinks they actually have freedom of expression.

We are living in very dangerous times folks. They desire this system in North Korea. I am not sure at what point we may need to take up arms, but right now the marxists have control three most important aspects of mind control.

The mass media, the public education system, and the entertainment industry. As a result we have losers claiming any truth and realities of tyrannical rule in a country like North fucking Korea is mere propaganda. Meaning to them, since christianity is banned to the point of death, and since capitalism is not allowed, things are actually great.

How long before we need to fight for what is almost entirely lost? At what point?

North Korea is the envy of liberals and progressives.

A society where everyone is equal in owning nothing and poverty is deemed a virtue.

Where sharing the misery is a citizen's patriotic duty.

And the government control's every aspect of a person's life. ...... :cool:

How long before we need to fight for what is almost entirely lost? At what point?
Well you've entirely lost your mind so you don't have to fight for that anymore. Marxists owning corporate media. Ffs.

Hoho, Rupert Murdoch as a Marxist. The Wall Street Journal owned by Marxists.

Forum List

Back