34 Times Trump Is Attacked At Emmys

Don't these libtards ever get tired of their anti-Trump shtick? America is doing pretty good right now, although you wouldn't know it by the fits libtards are throwing. The economy is strong. Trump hasn't lied us into war or let interns service him in the oval office. Trump isn't not running around calling Americans fags or homophobes.

Don't these libtards ever get tired of their anti-Trump shtick? America is doing pretty good right now, although you wouldn't know it by the fits libtards are throwing. The economy is strong. Trump hasn't lied us into war or let interns service him in the oval office. Trump isn't not running around calling Americans fags or homophobes.
Much safer saying nasty things about Trump than Islamic jihad.

the worst thing you can do to hollywood is not talk about them.

anything else keeps them relevant in their own eyes.

And the Hollyweird Moonbats can't figure out why they are at all time low ratings.

Some random thoughts...

Given your signature I suspect you not to have a clear view of the issues.

The #34 is probably the same as the number of times Trump attacked the Emmys or their VIP's on Twitter last month.

Then again I haven't watched the Emmys (is that the plural of it?) in....maybe forever? Is that the TV show awards? Did you watch it and count?

I really suspect their ratings problems are deeper seated than the minority of Americans who voted for Trump not watching (see, your signature brought that on).

Making fun on Trump is entertaining. He is an easy target. 34 times in one night is probably too much I agree. I suspect a bunch of people each took their one swipe at him not realizing everyone else was going to do it.

Just thinking out loud....shouldn't a group of beautiful creative people showcasing their superior abilities be able to come up with jokes on a greater variety of topics beyond an "easy target"?

if it wasnt for trump they would not have had anything to talk about.......HE was the star of the show,he got more publicity than those who won ....

Every cheap shot at President Trump contributed to the eventual and inevitable success of his two term presidency.

If those luminaries had any brains, they would realize that.

Forum List

Back