Trump calls out North Korea (and their supporters) with unmatched vigor

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Wow, pointing a finger into their chest, and it's time. America can't just let this animal get nukes. The UN are not used to this tough talk.

Names the death of a Japanese girl kidnapped by them, calls out their torture and imprisonment of so many of their own citizens. The death of the American who was sent back last year with brain damage and a shadow of his former self. Called out those who support them, called out the Southern China Sea, Ukraine,

That was harsh and well overdue.

Then as a bonus he calls out Iran and their exporting of violence.

Get 'er done Trump!

Wow, pointing a finger into their chest, and it's time. America can't just let this animal get nukes. The UN are not used to this tough talk.

Names the death of a Japanese girl kidnapped by them, calls out their torture and imprisonment of so many of their own citizens. The death of the American who was sent back last year with brain damage and a shadow of his former self. Called out those who support them, called out the Southern China Sea, Ukraine,

Get 'er done Trump!

Sooner or later, Trump will shove a Patriot Missile right up that fat boy's puckered ass.

Get 'er done Trump!

Sooner or later, Trump will shove a Patriot Missile right up that fat boy's puckered ass.

I prefer a single bullet to the head

Get 'er done Trump!

I prefer a single bullet to the head
--------------------------------------------------------------------- be alright i suppose but i personally think that the military . generals and the artillery aimed at Seoul need to be taken out plus all the missle launch sites and mobile launchers but i guess that we will see , eh ?? [sounds like i recomend TOTAL War]

You gotta love Trump's name for little Kim...

2610kk9.jpg

Forum List

Back