30 Years of James Hansen Bogosity

For the curious looking in on this thread.... all you have to do is look at my post earlier in this thread which displays a map of drought in the US over the last 130 years. It's up...its down....its dry....its not. Just like it's always been....duh

Soooo, you think I care what a game designer thinks? If he were an actual....you know....scientist I might care, but he's just a money grubber. He grubbed for money on the sceptic side, and now he grubs for money on the totalitarian dictator side. The one common denominator is he's a money grubber.

Soooo, you think I care what a game designer thinks? If he were an actual....you know....scientist I might care, but he's just a money grubber. He grubbed for money on the sceptic side, and now he grubs for money on the totalitarian dictator side. The one common denominator is he's a money grubber.

Wait, the sides involved are skeptics and totalitarian dictators? :eusa_think:

wdyb.gif

Wait, the sides involved are skeptics and totalitarian dictators? :eusa_think:

Yes, the climate change crowd is all about a dictatorship. They want absolute control over people, they are certain that they are the ones who should tell others how to live their lives. How would you describe that philosophy?

Why a paid climate doubter switched sides » Yale Climate Connections

Of course, the denier stomped his feet and stuck his head in the sand during the debate. But, once he did not have to posture for a TV audience, he actually read Hansen's words during his congressional testimony. He realized how wrong he was and now advocates for measures to combat climate change.
It's another David Brock stunt. Pretend you're something you're not, then switch to your true Progressive self. It's straight from the Alinsky Hymnal

The whole story is a soft steaming pile of bullshit.

Who pays someone to "deny" shit? I realize we have paid bed wetters who post inane media matters agitprop constantly like lakoturd, but who the fuck cares what some schmuck thinks, and why would anyone pay them to claim to be a "denier"?

That means they didn't believe very strongly in their own bullshit obviously. Now we are supposed to believe he embraced the hoax because he actually did some critical analysis of the data and that he has credibility?

So therefore I reassert my statement.

thatsfuckingbullshit.gif

How many thread do need on this putz? ff got his ass handed to him in boe's thread and now it's happening again... Looks like a consolidation is in order...

The whole story is a soft steaming pile of bullshit.

Who pays someone to "deny" shit? I realize we have paid bed wetters who post inane media matters agitprop constantly like lakoturd, but who the fuck cares what some schmuck thinks, and why would anyone pay them to claim to be a "denier"?

That means they didn't believe very strongly in their own bullshit obviously. Now we are supposed to believe he embraced the hoax because he actually did some critical analysis of the data and that he has credibility?

So therefore I reassert my statement.

thatsfuckingbullshit.gif

Yep..... fakery

How many thread do need on this putz? ff got his ass handed to him in boe's thread and now it's happening again... Looks like a consolidation is in order...
Why in the world would you be so silly as to think that a bunch of cackling, squawking, uneducated morons are "handing him his ass", in light of the many accolades and awards he receives from the scientific community? How bizarre!

Forum List

Back