30% of generation Z approve of the views of Bin Laden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It's like I've said before, the Left is raising a whole generation of jihadists so that America will turn into Gaza.

It's like I've said before, the Left is raising a whole generation of jihadists so that America will turn into Gaza.
Dumbing down of America sure worked...

Bidenet.png

I saw it as 1 out of 5, which is 20%. Still, that is pretty sick and tell us a lot about many parents and the school systems. I think a lot of kids are thinking of Obama when given the survey and mixed the dork up with Osama.

I saw it as 1 out of 5, which is 20%. Still, that is pretty sick and tell us a lot about many parents and the school systems. I think a lot of kids are thinking of Obama when given the survey and mixed the dork up with Osama.
Can you see students at Harvard cheering the next 9/11?

I can.

1703798846538.png

At least 9/11 seemed to bring the country together, albeit for a very short time

Looks like those days are over.

Can you see students at Harvard cheering the next 9/11?

I can.

View attachment 879953

At least 9/11 seemed to bring the country together, albeit for a very short time

Looks like those days are over.
Maybe the terrorists will target Harvard and other universities that allow gay women run those institutions. Or, any university(ies) that teach homosexuality and all LGBTQ stuff.

Maybe they got mixed up and were thinking Obama not OBL.

Maybe they got mixed up and were thinking Obama not OBL.
That's what others have said. Kids aren't taught this in schools and Democrat parents don't teach it to their children either. So, they don't know the name of OBL thought it was a spelling error.

Maybe the terrorists will target Harvard and other universities that allow gay women run those institutions. Or, any university(ies) that teach homosexuality and all LGBTQ stuff.
Being homophobic is against the student code of conduct at Harvard, they would all be expelled.

But being anti-Semitic and advocating genocide of Jews, the sky is the limit baby!!!

1703800687680.png

Forum List

Back