30,000 Transgenders in 1966- today 1.6 Million in US

Might wanna check your statistics. Pedophiles generally tend to participate in heterosexual activity with young children. In other words, older males generally go after young females in most cases. Yes, there are homosexual pedophiles, but they are far fewer than the heterosexual pedophiles.

So you're going to argue that most pedophiles are OK because they're heterosexual?

So where do you classify me,

as a Husband to a wife (female) of 38 years, Children, and grandchildren, that accepts those that are different.
Leave them the FUCK alone.
So, according to you, am I negative, neutral, or positive?

Wow. You're OK with transsexuals doing story hour for your grandchildren? Teaching them that homosexual is OK? Teaching them that boys can be girls and girls can be boys? You're OK with the school helping your grandchildren to change their appearance by cutting off body parts?

I gotta say, I feel terribly sorry for your children and grandchildren. They deserve better for a grandfather. They deserve someone who will protect them.

And don't respond about posting about your family; you brought them into the discussion.

Wow. You're OK with transsexuals doing story hour for your grandchildren? Teaching them that homosexual is OK? Teaching them that boys can be girls and girls can be boys? You're OK with the school helping your grandchildren to change their appearance by cutting off body parts?
Wow, where did I ever say or suggest any of that^^^^^^
Just because I think you should ignore or just leave them alone, doesn't imply to any of what suggest.

This is what I can't stand about pompous ass individuals like you.
I taught for 37 years and NEVER once did the topic of sex EVER enter into the discussion.

Because they didn't become teachers out of a desire to prepare children for a bright future and the American Dream; they became teachers to groom future sex partners.

If they can't do groom, they may as well go back to San Francisco and prepare their Satan costume for next year's Folsom Street Parade.
I suspect the number of actual groomers is telatively small

But many others have been brainwashed to accept the liberal agenda

And anyone else should think twice before swimming upstream against the woke tide

It's not possible for a homosexual, and especially for a transsexual, to prove 36 months, or 18 months, or 18 minutes, or 18 seconds, of mental stability. By default, homosexuality, and especially transsexuality, is a mental defect. Perhaps it can be cured but, mostly, sexual deviancy is never cured, as demonstrated by child molester recidivism and by the number of child molesters that fall for the online traps that law-enforcement set for them.

But it could be acceptable to take a "cured" pervert into the service if he's been "cured" for a few years as long as he's booted immediately on the first offense or demonstration that the cure didn't take.

When I was in the service, even for a straight man, getting caught masturbating one time was an immediate discharge. Now homosexuality or even transsexuality or transvestism is considered normal.
Drop Your Cocks and Grab Your Socks

All the Chickenhawks and their unmanly Daddies begged Nixon to end the draft. Everyone is silenced from blaming that dereliction of duty for the present degeneracy of our military.

You're a negative in just about every topic, including this one.

I've never objected to anyone being a homosexual that I didn't know was homosexual. When you suggest leaving them the FUCK alone, you're not requiring the same from them, that they leave me, my children, my grandchildren the FUCK alone.

Why are they going around bragging, showing off, demonstrating in public their sexual preferences. They want to teach it in schools to my grandchildren. What I want is for them to leave me and mine the FUCK alone. When they do that, I'll leave them alone in return.A
Affluanus

Our ruling class never should have legalized it. But it has always been a fad of the plutocracy. In his Symposium (385 BC), Plato even admitted it was, claiming that heterosexuality is a lower form fit for the "stinking masses."

So you're going to argue that most pedophiles are OK because they're heterosexual?

Never said that. I think that pedophilia is wrong, no matter the genders involved. But, to say that gays are the leading cause of pedophilia is wrong, because most pedophiles are heterosexual, even if they are deviants who prey on children.

Most of the Transgeders today are actually confused teenagers and confused children.

Wow, where did I ever say or suggest any of that^^^^^^
Just because I think you should ignore or just leave them alone, doesn't imply to any of what suggest.

This is what I can't stand about pompous ass individuals like you.
I taught for 37 years and NEVER once did the topic of sex EVER enter into the discussion.
So now you're going to lie and say you don't support transvestite story hour or cutting off the body parts of children without telling the parents?

You voted for Biden, right? You voted Democrat then you voted for transvestites to dress up like freaks and teach your grandchildren. You voted for the schools to convince your grandsons to be granddaughters and your granddaughters to be grandsons. You voted for the schools to do these things while intentionally keeping it secret from your children, the parents of your grandchildren.

You don't get to vote for all those things and then now, because you don't have the balls to admit it in public, pretend you don't support the things for which you voted.

Homosexuality and Trangenderism are two different things.
That's true. The homosexual male who is trying to have sex with a male is honest about who he is. The male with whom the homosexual had sex knew what he was getting into when he did it.

The transgender or transsexual or transvestite, on the other hand, lies to the male with whom he is trying to have sex, pretending to be a woman so as to dishonestly entice the male into the sex acts, thereby committing rape.

Homosexuals are deviants and in need of psychotherapy but trans-anything make homosexuals look perfectly sane in comparison. Trans-anything are the lowest, nastiest, most disgusting, creepiest, most criminal, sexual deviants of all low, nasty, disgusting, creepy, criminal, sexual deviants.

You voted for Biden, right? You voted Democrat then you voted for transvestites to dress up like freaks and teach your grandchildren. You voted for the schools to convince your grandsons to be granddaughters and your granddaughters to be grandsons. You voted for the schools to do these things while intentionally keeping it secret from your children, the parents of your grandchildren.
Wow, you sure live a pathetic and useless life.

No there no words to describe your ignorance........

Unless we go with these words.

"No, I take no responsibility at all." djt
"You can grab 'em by the pussy." djt

Wow, you sure live a pathetic and useless life.

No there no words to describe your ignorance........

Unless we go with these words.

"No, I take no responsibility at all." djt
"You can grab 'em by the pussy." djt
Well, at least you admit, because yo don't deny, that you support the school converting your grandchildren. That's more honest than most groomers.

According to scientific experts cited by pioneer tranny Christine Jorgensen in a conversation with the great Joe Pyne, there were a total of 30,000, but now expert have estimated the number has grown 50 fold in the 55 years since.

Why this explosion in gender confusion?

What do libs credit this tidal wave of alternative sexuality to? This isn't an estimate by a quack, but by experts in this field at Johns Hopkins.

Do you haters always focus upon your hate daily with hate threads about transgenders?

Forum List

Back