3 Worst Jobs: Internet Cafe Owner, Music Shop Owner, Pharmacist In Pallyworld

I would say a Republican Politician is worse. First, you are a shill for big corporations. You have to lie constantly. If you are educated, then you know the policies you support only damage the country. You live in constant fear of minorities.. You have no morals, except those that can be bought, you have no values, except you value money. You have no real friends. Since the people around you are likely to be like you and you already know what kind of a person you are. Yep, it's a rough job.

• Banned
I would say a Republican Politician is worse. First, you are a shill for big corporations. You have to lie constantly. If you are educated, then you know the policies you support only damage the country. You live in constant fear of minorities.. You have no morals, except those that can be bought, you have no values, except you value money. You have no real friends. Since the people around you are likely to be like you and you already know what kind of a person you are. Yep, it's a rough job.

Obama's $50,000/seat fundraisers on Wall Street are with poor people?

Obama's $50,000/seat fundraisers on Wall Street are with poor people?

Obama is the darling of megamillion dollar Hollywood crowd, some of the most ignorant, immoral, uneducated, air headed, disloyal people you will ever meet. If it weren't for Obama's bullshit artist deceptive / divisive tactics, people would realize that he's a worse president in every way than even Jimmy Carter.

Forum List

Back