3 states have counties with voter registration over 100% of eligible voters.

My kind? A retired Marine with 20 years of marksmanship and hand-to-hand combat training from the Marine Corps? That kind?

Little boy, you are fucking clueless. The first sign of danger you would shit yourself and run back to your parent's basement.
Your the biggest pusssie on here.. besides unktiny ,, like I said run

You talk tough from your parents basement. you are nothing but talk, you have never walked the walk. you were too big a pussy to even serve your nation.
I’m born and raised in a city where most don’t make it out and I’m here have my own place that I paid for, tried to join the military 3 times! Almost shipped off, you would have lasted two seconds where I come from.. take your welfare gov check .. I’ll work for mine

Liar. You didn't "Almost ship off". You were refused based on your felony record.
Ok tiny

Glad you agree.

So, you got cold feet and ran home to mommy and hid in her basement? Figures.
What ever loser you will be the one running not me and that’s all that matters

I run about 3 to 4 times a week now, have been a runner since I was in the 6th grade. I have logged enough miles to have ran around the earth 1 and a half times. Great exercise.

And you are right, you would not be running, can't run lying on the ground in the fetal position shitting yourself like you would be doing
You will find out why I was to dangerous to be in the marines lol.

To dangerous? That is hilarious!

If you even TRIED to enlist, you were refused because of your record. That is not saying you were too dangerous. That was saying you are too immoral and undisciplined to join an organization that specializes in killing people.
Yes I was too dangerous.. I agree

Too dangerous? lol YOu would have washed during Boot Camp.

You talk tough from your parents basement. you are nothing but talk, you have never walked the walk. you were too big a pussy to even serve your nation.
I’m born and raised in a city where most don’t make it out and I’m here have my own place that I paid for, tried to join the military 3 times! Almost shipped off, you would have lasted two seconds where I come from.. take your welfare gov check .. I’ll work for mine

Liar. You didn't "Almost ship off". You were refused based on your felony record.
Ok tiny

Glad you agree.
Yes tiny

the truly pathetic part is he thinks "almost shipping off" makes him sound good!
Huh

Pad those numbers!

What ever loser you will be the one running not me and that’s all that matters

I run about 3 to 4 times a week now, have been a runner since I was in the 6th grade. I have logged enough miles to have ran around the earth 1 and a half times. Great exercise.

And you are right, you would not be running, can't run lying on the ground in the fetal position shitting yourself like you would be doing

If you even TRIED to enlist, you were refused because of your record. That is not saying you were too dangerous. That was saying you are too immoral and undisciplined to join an organization that specializes in killing people.

Projecting?

"Silicon Valley billionaire Reid Hoffman has teamed up with several former Obama administration officials to create an independent — and likely for-profit — database that would store all of the progressive community’s voter data, according to three sources familiar with the initiative.....The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project represents an “existential threat" to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions."

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

Gee, why would an accurate voter database be an "existential threat" to an honest political party?

Projecting?

Not at all. I did enlist. I went through the US Navy Basic Training with flying colors. I even got 2 commendations.

Projecting?

Not at all. I did enlist. I went through the US Navy Basic Training with flying colors. I even got 2 commendations.
I guess I was considered to dangerous

Forum List

Back