3 states have counties with voter registration over 100% of eligible voters.

Democrats can’t you win on merit? You already have 40 million foreign interference. Sore losers

Folks we have 100,000 people in this town but 200,000 people just registered to vote lol

2nd amendment them

Not only do Republicans And Americans Have to deal with the 40 million illegal Latinos voting for Democrats now we have to deal with your voter fraud

when they have more votes than eligible voters, let us know. Till then it is a big nothing burger. People move and do not let the state office of elections know, happens all the time. I am pretty sure at one point in my Marine Corps career it was registered in 3 states at the same time. Only voted in the one I was living in so it was not big deal.

when they have more votes than eligible voters, let us know. Till then it is a big nothing burger. People move and do not let the state office of elections know, happens all the time. I am pretty sure at one point in my Marine Corps career it was registered in 3 states at the same time. Only voted in the one I was living in so it was not big deal.
Yea let’s wait until after the election and democrats take everything from cheating and we can trust you will investigate! Lol dumbass

So how many illegal votes were made in those counties?

100,000 people - 200,000 registered - 300,000 votes.

rw math
Can’t you win on merit?

sure- tally all the illegal votes- publish the #'s

merit that dipshit
Why don’t you just let the gov clean your voter rolls? Are you scared? We have private citizens waiting to do it

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

Cheat-o-crats

So you are good with vote fraud.

Got it.

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

Cheat-o-crats

That has nothing to do with an accurate voter base, fuck dude learn how to read. That is about a database of voters to be used by the party for fund raising, mailings and the like.

They are trying to catch up to the Republicans, who they say have a tremendous advantage when it comes to data infrastructure going into 2020,

Forum List

Back