3 of the top 5 richest men in Congress are democrats.

Why do we keep getting these threads from Conservatives?

Yes.....Democrats can be rich
They do not hate wealth

They just think the wealthy should pay more in taxes. They vote to raise their own taxes
Meanwhile, rich republicans vote to slash the benefits of the poor

That is the difference
If they want to pay more in taxes they are free to cut a check to the U.S. Treasury for any amount they want.

But they won't

And that really is the point. Back when Warren Buffet was claiming that people should pay more in tax, a report dug out one of Berkshire Halthaway's investor statements, in which Buffet explained how changing ownership percentage in one of their company investments, allowed them to avoid taxation.

The massive irony and hypocrisy was apparently lost on the leftards who don't think. Here he was promoting increasing the tax rate.... of the taxes he was directly avoiding at his company.

If you are avoiding the current tax rate.... how does increasing that tax harm you? It doesn't. The only people it harms, are *OTHER* people who can't avoid the tax.

If leftards really want to pay more in tax, there are numerous ways they can do it. Just don't take deductions. But all leftards take every single deduction, every tax haven, every method possible to avoid taxation, while complaining about people who avoid taxation.

And the leftards even on this thread know it. That's why the only thing JED could say was "derp". That's it. That's all the argument he, and all the other leftards have. Rather fitting actually.

My posts have never said they were evil they were gluttons and they exploit the country with their unscrupulous demands. All the rich? No. All the corporations? No.
But many.

Let Them Eat Cake Members of Congress 14 Times More Wealthy Than Average American - US News

The average wealth of democrats is higher then Republicans and over 50 percent of Congress are millionaires.
How do they vote on taxes?
A fair guess would be they vote on taxes like most Dems do.
Whats your point?
What's the point of this topic?
The point is to expose the hypocrisy of the left.
They run around the country telling anyone who will listen how EVIL the rich are. How THEY will punish the rich and bestow them with the spoils of taxation used to punish those who "have too much"...
Hypocrisy...Tghe exclusive province of liberals.
Liberals..."Do as I say. Not as I do"..

They do not hate wealth

They just think the wealthy should pay more in taxes. They vote to raise their own taxes

That is the difference
If they want to pay more in taxes they are free to cut a check to the U.S. Treasury for any amount they want.

But they won't

And that really is the point. Back when Warren Buffet was claiming that people should pay more in tax, a report dug out one of Berkshire Halthaway's investor statements, in which Buffet explained how changing ownership percentage in one of their company investments, allowed them to avoid taxation.

The massive irony and hypocrisy was apparently lost on the leftards who don't think. Here he was promoting increasing the tax rate.... of the taxes he was directly avoiding at his company.

If you are avoiding the current tax rate.... how does increasing that tax harm you? It doesn't. The only people it harms, are *OTHER* people who can't avoid the tax.

If leftards really want to pay more in tax, there are numerous ways they can do it. Just don't take deductions. But all leftards take every single deduction, every tax haven, every method possible to avoid taxation, while complaining about people who avoid taxation.

And the leftards even on this thread know it. That's why the only thing JED could say was "derp". That's it. That's all the argument he, and all the other leftards have. Rather fitting actually.

If it wasn't for being complete idiots, democrats would have nothing.

They do not hate wealth

That is the difference

But they won't
What a childlike retort

They are elected congressmen and their role is to set the tax rate. Wealthy Democrats vote to raise their own tax rate, wealthy republicans look to slash programs for the poor
Yeah, obama care done so well for the poor. The supplements they get for their insurance, will be added as income and will affect their tax credits at the end of the year. So yeah democrats really are for the poor.
Compared to the party of "let em die"?
Quoting a democrat, priceless. I got a buddy makes almost 15.00 an hour, the only one working in his family, got two kids. He pays almost no taxes, but got supplemented for obama care. He usually gets 6 thousand back for his kids. The supplements will pretty much wipe that out. So are you and Obama gonna help the millions your doing this to? Before obama care his children got medicaid or medicare I don't know which, but it was the free one, for him. Now Obama has screwed that one up. Come the beginning of the year a lot of democrat voters will be pissed when they find out they are now paying for their healthcare.

They do not hate wealth

That is the difference

But they won't

Why do the intelligent USMB nutters often say stupid things? It makes for very tedious discussions.

Who are the richest members of Congress - Yahoo Finance

That's right the supposed party of the people is full of rich people.

Nothing wrong with that. Do I detect "class envy"?
Just a minute.
You libs have been bombing the wealthy. Carrying signs vilifying if not criminalizing wealth.
Now your side is exposed as the more wealthy and now you say "So what"?..
Cut the bullshit.
This wealth thing is the issue YOU started. Now it is your albatross.
Tough shit

Yet another one. I am very comfortable. I like being comfortable. I do not wish to criminalize wealth. But....I do wish to be among fellow Americans who are all doing well. I don't derive pleasure from the knowledge that there are hungry kids just a few miles down the road.

USMB nutters are very wrapped up in making sure they get what is "theirs".....and seemingly consider being able to look down at others as a sign of success.

True story.

Just a minute.
You libs have been bombing the wealthy. Carrying signs vilifying if not criminalizing wealth.
Cut the bullshit.
Tough shit

Yet another one. I am very comfortable. I like being comfortable. I do not wish to criminalize wealth. But....I do wish to be among fellow Americans who are all doing well. I don't derive pleasure from the knowledge that there are hungry kids just a few miles down the road.

USMB nutters are very wrapped up in making sure they get what is "theirs".....and seemingly consider being able to look down at others as a sign of success.

True story.
How much you give to charity? I bet nothing, true story.

Just a minute.
Cut the bullshit.
Tough shit

True story.

Why would you make such a bet?

Just a minute.
Cut the bullshit.
Tough shit

True story.

Because you sit on this forum saying how republicans want to starve kids, with no factual basis. Fact is republicans give more to charity than democrats, because democrats want government to handle it. Without churches there would really be starving kids. In fact the united states have the fattest starving kids in the history of the world.

Just a minute.
Cut the bullshit.
Tough shit

True story.

Because you sit on this forum saying how republicans want to starve kids, with no factual basis. Fact is republicans give more to charity than democrats, because democrats want government to handle it. Without churches there would really be starving kids. In fact the united states have the fattest starving kids in the history of the world.

You probably don't realize it. Poor guy.

Incorrect.

The tiny minority who have been “[c]arrying signs vilifying if not criminalizing wealth” are not representative of all 'liberals,' to maintain otherwise is a hasty generalization fallacy, and such a premise fails accordingly.

This is one of many reasons why you and other conservatives are so consistently wrong: you predicate your positions concerning 'liberals' on a false perception, completely devoid of fact or the truth as to who 'liberals' actually are.

Again, liberals own businesses, benefit from free markets, and seek wealth the same as everyone else. It's just that liberals are pragmatists, and correctly understand that there are necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures designed to protect worker and consumer safety, the quality of the environment, and maintain the infrastructure needed for businesses to function and be successful.

And indeed liberals are able to be successful and profitable within the context of these necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory measures.

Because you sit on this forum saying how republicans want to starve kids, with no factual basis.

They're also not representative of republicans overall.

The problem is, however, unlike democrats, republicans have failed to successfully sequester this radical and extreme minority, electing them to Congress instead.

Just a minute.
Cut the bullshit.
Tough shit

True story.

You probably don't realize it. Poor guy.
I got it, obama care is actually gonna hurt the poor. A DEMOCRAT owned fuck up.

Ignorant poor people led by rich white people.

See, at least rdean is honest. As much as the left says they care about the poor, and respect the poor, and want what is best for the poor.... the moment someone disagrees with them, they call them "ignorant poor people". That's what the left really thinks.

They are snobbish elitists, and everyone who dares to have a different view, is mocked as "ignorant poor people".

At least rdean is willing to admit how all leftists see everyone else.

My posts have never said they were evil they were gluttons and they exploit the country with their unscrupulous demands. All the rich? No. All the corporations? No.
But many.

Ok. What corporations, or rich wealthy people, would you consider having "unscrupulous demands, and exploiting the country"?

Liberals like money.

Are you shocked?

Oh yes they do. In fact, they like money so much, they don't want anyone else to have money, and demonize those that do. In fact, they like money so much they'll call people who have money, from the office of the VP, and ask them to give their money to them, and if they don't, they'll make up false charges against major corporations, and drag them into Federal court for adding a web browser to windows.

Yes, absolutely, leftists love money. That's why I look at my check, and see my money missing.

Last edited:
It is not very difficult to understand or figure out. Unless of course the ultra rich and corporations are like a god to you.
you know the ones that pay less than minimum wage or pay at or below the poverty level.
Then when it comes their turn to dip their wick into the money pot its how much for me!!! And what else do you have to offer me because "I AM ME"

But many.

Ok. What corporations, or rich wealthy people, would you consider having "unscrupulous demands, and exploiting the country"?

And you could have more earnings if you weren't such a coward.
Take what they give you and then attempt to keep from letting your earnings leave you. Nice thought.
The rich have a bit of a different philosophy
Pay smucks like you a pittance and keep the rest for themselves
Then they give you that propaganda of "wealth redistribution" and you swallow it hook line an sinker.
Then you so easily put the blame on the worker.
Wonderful agenda the corporations and "some" of the rich have going for themselves.
While the real wealth redistribution starts at the paycheck.
They get their great abundance and want yours at a minimum. Hell stay with that ideology.
DUH!!!

Liberals like money.

Are you shocked?

Oh yes they do. In fact, they like money so much, they don't want anyone else to have money, and demonize those that do. In fact, they lick money so much they'll call people who have money, from the office of the VP, and ask them to give their money to them, and if they don't, they'll make up false charges against major corporations, and drag them into Federal court for adding a web browser to windows.

Yes, absolutely, leftists love money. That's why I look at my check, and see my money missing.

Forum List

Back