3 Men.......9 Wives.......

both him and Bill are womanizing male whores!

Very true........with one difference that may or may not be relevant to some......

Bill (who is not running for the oval office) does NOT go around or has gone around calling women, fat pigs, etc..as good ol' Trump has often done.

Billy BJ merely has Hillary take care of the name calling. She had a Bimbo eruption task force in the 90's trashing every one of BJ's bimbos, as she referred to them.

And Donald John Trump has gag orders on his ex-wives so they can not talk about him without his permission... So let see Hillary Clinton slime the women that were stupid enough to spread their lips and legs for William Jefferson Blythe III and Donald John Trump has gag orders against those that were stupid enough to marry his ass!

Both again are pathetic pieces of shit and you better hope no Liberal New York Judge opens Donald and Ivana Trump divorce records because if she did state she felt mentally raped by Donald then you will have to explain why he ( Donald ) is fit to be President seeing he was abusive to his ex-wife!

Trump and Ivana's divorce papers claim he was 'cruel and inhuman'

Why pull the public papers if you have nothing to hide!?!

Clinton, jumps everything with a heartbeat and a hole and Hillary blames the holes.

So Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have that in common!

Donald gets a divorce and marries his mistakes Slick Willie gets some of them a government job and has Hillary and her gang destroy the reputation of the rest of his conquests.

So getting divorce from your first wife to marry your mistress that you sired one child out of wedlock is perfectly fine, but if Hillary Clinton does not divorce William Jefferson Blythe III then you find that wrong...?

See it is simple for me and both are pieces of shit but for the partisan wanker they take sides and believe their candidate is the lesser of the two evils in this argument!

Donald John Trump will lose this argument if he goes down this road and those like you will write about how he is the better man but in the real world both him and Bill are womanizing male whores!

Don't you think that a serial philanderer is worse than just getting divorced and starting new? Getting divorced is honest. Billy Boy had no intention of getting divorced, just having dozens of women and underaged girls at his disposal.

You were caught in this lie yesterday and still running with it!?!

Donald John Trump was not divorced from Ivana Trump when he was having his affair with Marla Maples!

So at least be honest when you write your silly nonsense when defending one adulterer and condemning another!

Now tell me how William Jefferson Blythe III rapes underage children again and I will remind you how Donald John Trump has been accused of the same damn thing, but you're too stupid to know both accusations are total bullshit!
Absolutely no comparison. I gave statistics on divorce. Wonder what the statistics would be for men who had extramarital affairs...

Donald gets a divorce and marries his mistakes Slick Willie gets some of them a government job and has Hillary and her gang destroy the reputation of the rest of his conquests.

So getting divorce from your first wife to marry your mistress that you sired one child out of wedlock is perfectly fine, but if Hillary Clinton does not divorce William Jefferson Blythe III then you find that wrong...?

See it is simple for me and both are pieces of shit but for the partisan wanker they take sides and believe their candidate is the lesser of the two evils in this argument!

Donald John Trump will lose this argument if he goes down this road and those like you will write about how he is the better man but in the real world both him and Bill are womanizing male whores!

Don't you think that a serial philanderer is worse than just getting divorced and starting new? Getting divorced is honest. Billy Boy had no intention of getting divorced, just having dozens of women and underaged girls at his disposal.

Donald John Trump was not divorced from Ivana Trump when he was having his affair with Marla Maples!

So at least be honest when you write your silly nonsense when defending one adulterer and condemning another!

Now tell me how William Jefferson Blythe III rapes underage children again and I will remind you how Donald John Trump has been accused of the same damn thing, but you're too stupid to know both accusations are total bullshit!

Ivana Trump divorced Trump, Hillary didn't divorce Billy. End of that story.

It is easy to believe that the serial adulterer and sexual predator Clinton, who got BJ's in the oval office from a 21 year old intern and was accused of rape when he was AG of Arkansas raped underage children.

Again, you are so partisan that you can not admit Donald John Trump is a worthless piece of shit like Bill Clinton!

Also you don't tell me when the story ends and you have no authority on what I will post because all I have posted is facts with my opinion of both!

Jackson has claimed that Donald John Trump divorced Ivana and not the other way around, so will all of you that are partisan nutters get your facts straight!

Also how many affairs has Donald John Trump had while being married?

It seem you love to write about William Jefferson Blythe III sexual ways of life but then want to dismiss the fact your candidate was no better and let be factual Donald John Trump used his wealth to get laid and you knock Bill for being as dirty!?!

Absolutely no comparison. I gave statistics on divorce. Wonder what the statistics would be for men who had extramarital affairs...

So you believe that William Jefferson Blythe III is worst than Donald John Trump because you're too partisan to see the fact both have cheated and another poster stated Donald did not file for divorce but it was Ivana!

Now as you sit there lying about Donald John Trump affairs and how he is nothing like William Jefferson Blythe III the reality is they are more alike when it come to cheating than not... Well except Hillary would have killed Bill had he beaten her or verbally abused her like Trump was accused of doing to his ex-wife Ivana!

Also what amazes me you are defending a man that has been accused of verbal abuse against one of his ex-wives and that is scary and tell me you support men that abuse women no matter verbally or physically as long as they are Republican!

Hill's treatment of her husband's victims rival the women who are raped and left by the side of the road. The police show up and rape the woman again. This time democrats say she deserved it.

Absolutely. Hillary is true to form for ruining the lives of those who had voluntary or involuntary sex with Bill. Both Bill and Hill are despicable human beings.

RUINED their lives???? Really???

Try just a tiny bit of objectivity.....its good for the soul.
Yes, really.

Why did Donald John Trump devalue his worth so he could keep Ivana from getting more money!?!

So Donald and Hillary have a lot in common when it come to abusing other women!

damn, I thought this thread was about the next supreme court case to allow polygamous marriages.

Its coming, folks, if HRC wins. Our society is crumbling before our eyes.

If anyone that is voting for Donald John Trump claims he treats women better than William Jefferson Blythe III or the Bitch Hound he is married to, well you're fucking nuts!

Donald John Trump ex-wife Ivana Trump was granted the divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment which mean some form of abuse occurred!

So why on Earth would anyone want to go down the road talking about William Jefferson Blythe III infidelity when Donald John Trump is no better and who the hell in their right mind would defend a man that was divorced because of his abusive nature against his first ex-wife!?!

Only partisan whores would defend Donald John Trump!

No, I'm not referring in the thread's title to some small Mormon enclave.......rather, the 9 wives refers to Trump, Giuliani and Gingrich....

These 3 men are "threatening" to bring up Hillary Clinton's husband infidelity as the main talking point in the next debate between Donald and Hillary.....So, what could possibly go wrong?

(and does anyone......regardless of party affiliation.....think that Hillary is not preparing to counter this line of attack by Trump?)
So what do you call hitlerys bimbo eruptions?:lol:

Absolutely. Hillary is true to form for ruining the lives of those who had voluntary or involuntary sex with Bill. Both Bill and Hill are despicable human beings.

Yes, really.

Why did Donald John Trump devalue his worth so he could keep Ivana from getting more money!?!

Why did the Donald hire his wife to work as an executive in his company?

If anyone that is voting for Donald John Trump claims he treats women better than William Jefferson Blythe III or the Bitch Hound he is married to, well you're fucking nuts!

Donald John Trump ex-wife Ivana Trump was granted the divorce based on " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment which mean some form of abuse occurred!

So why on Earth would anyone want to go down the road talking about William Jefferson Blythe III infidelity when Donald John Trump is no better and who the hell in their right mind would defend a man that was divorced because of his abusive nature against his first ex-wife!?!

Trump has women in high well paid positions in his companies. He has minorities in high well paid positions in his companies.

Bill Clinton is a serial rapist and Hillary helped destroy his victims.

I think its pretty clear who women should support.

Yes, really.

I do not know and you should ask them!

Why did she once claim she felt she was mentally raped and now claims she never said it?

The family is nuts and also why does Donald Trump have a gag order on his ex-wives and they can only speak about him with his permission!?!

Yes, really.

Why did she once claim she felt she was mentally raped and now claims she never said it?

The family is nuts and also why does Donald Trump have a gag order on his ex-wives and they can only speak about him with his permission!?!

Paula Jones sued Clinton for sexual harassment and won. Other victims made out of court settlements.

Hillary's lesbian affairs have been well known in DC for years, wonder how much they were paid for their silence.

Trump has women in high well paid positions in his companies. He has minorities in high well paid positions in his companies.

More partisan lies from the fringers as usual!

So when will William Jefferson Blythe III be arrested for rape and raping underage girls?

Oh, that's right the accusation is the typical nonsense like the twat that claimed Donald John Trump raped her!

Also you have yet to explain why Ivana was granted the divorce because of " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and you want that man to be President!?!

Of course you do because Partisan nutters don't care about facts they only care about if the other candidate is as dirty as their and then proclaim that candidate is unfit to be President while then turning the blind eye to their candidate cheating ways and abusive nature to his ex-wives!

If women would smart they would vote for Jill Stein and tell both Trump and Clinton to fuck off!

Yes, really.

that is quite normal in high money divorce settlements. nothing to see here.

Yes, really.

Paula Jones sued Clinton for sexual harassment and won. Other victims made out of court settlements.

Hillary's lesbian affairs have been well known in DC for years, wonder how much they were paid for their silence.

Link to Hillary Clinton lesbian affairs and women being paid to stay silent or will you just keep on lying!?!

More partisan lies from the fringers as usual!

So when will William Jefferson Blythe III be arrested for rape and raping underage girls?

Oh, that's right the accusation is the typical nonsense like the twat that claimed Donald John Trump raped her!

Also you have yet to explain why Ivana was granted the divorce because of " Cruel and Inhuman " treatment and you want that man to be President!?!

Of course you do because Partisan nutters don't care about facts they only care about if the other candidate is as dirty as their and then proclaim that candidate is unfit to be President while then turning the blind eye to their candidate cheating ways and abusive nature to his ex-wives!

If women would smart they would vote for Jill Stein and tell both Trump and Clinton to fuck off!

did you miss your meds this morning, maybe if you push the call button the orderly will bring them when he comes to change your depends.

Yes, really.

that is quite normal in high money divorce settlements. nothing to see here.

Nothing to see there!?!

Yeah, and this were Bill and Hillary then you would be writing about it and telling everyone how important it is!

You're the typical lying whore I write about!

trump:
traipses around NYC in public with his whore, whilst still married to wife #1. goes on ski vacation to aspen with both of them & thinx it was a hoot- bragging about it on howard stern - telling how they all met up on the slopes...then divorces wife #1 to marry said whore. divorces said whore, marries plastic & saline infused whore #2 that posed nearly nude many times & even had a photo shoot of her spooning with another woman in bed.

newt gingrich:
cheats on wife with whore, divorces wife #1 to marry whore, divorces said whore to marry yet another whore all around the same time he was going after bill clinton for :ack-1: having an affair.

gulliani:
traipsing around NYC with his whore as well whilst still married to his wife... wife finds out about pending divorce thru a guiliani news conference. couldn't even get his daughter's endorsement when he was running for POTUS in 2008.

:wtf:

Clinton, jumps everything with a heartbeat and a hole and Hillary blames the holes.
RW misogynists....blames wife for cheating husband.

Forum List

Back