Grab your coffee and get ready to laugh

This is what gerrymandering brings to the nation, a bunch of idiots so stupid they cannot even accept their stupidity. And to be fair some stupid democrats joined them too. Being idiots is now a quality required for acceptance to the House and Senate. Congressional questionnaire: Are you an idiot? Ya. You're our guy. And they still wonder why a simpleton is their presidential candidate.

,,,,,,,,and lets be honest here, democrats in congress are JUST as much to blame.....Worried about their re-election, these selfish and rather stupid elected officials show their lack of objectivity toward the good of the country and worried just about themselves.

Last edited:
I'm confused about this. Are they actually trying to blame him because they over rode his veto?

Yes.......sort of like 5th graders blaming the teacher for their poor test performance......Amazing, isn't it?

This is what gerrymandering brings to the nation, a bunch of idiots so stupid they cannot even accept their stupidity. And to be fair some stupid democrats joined them too. Being idiots is now a quality required for acceptance to the House and Senate. Congressional questionnaire: Are you an idiot? Ya. You're our guy. And they still wonder why a simpleton is their presidential candidate.
One of the biggest laughs is McConnell saying the measure had hidden repercussions that the Congress didn't know about. I knew about Obama's objections, did you? Obama clearly said in advance why he would veto the bill, but Congress, true to form, only considered ways to sink him on this controversial issue. I doubt the veto was easy for the President. Who can not be touched by the pleas of 911 families. But beyond the emotional, SOMEBODY has to consider the repercussions down the road.

I remember hearing an old old native 'indian' being interviewed about the old Iroquois League. I'll not forget how he said that behind decisions made by the league was the thought that every decision would reflect on the next seven generations. Sure wish we could re-institute that thought in our Halls of Congress especially, as well as other places, like Wall Street.

Obama warned them from the start that it was bad legislation

Congress was too concerned with reelection

The White House's concern surrounding this bill wasn't some grand secret. Cornyn complained that the President was doing too much to stymie the bill before the veto, but now whines that the President didn't do enough. Too funny.

I'm confused about this. Are they actually trying to blame him because they over rode his veto?

They're preemptively blaming Obama for backlash against the US because of the bill. How fucking stupid. One is the things Obama has done right was to veto the bill, seeing the potential for negative consequences against us. Dip now they've overridden his veto but still want to blame him for the effects.

To add to the sick irony, here we have the supposedly "leadership" in the senate.....McConnell and Cornym, shirking their OWN responsibilities in helping to override the president's veto......

Of course, as a democrat, I ALSO blame elected democrats......but it will be a rare instance that a conservative on this forum would rise up and do the same for republicans........the "lock-step"syndrome, I guess.

To add to the sick irony, here we have the supposedly "leadership" in the senate.....McConnell and Cornym, shirking their OWN responsibilities in helping to override the president's veto......

Of course, as a democrat, I ALSO blame elected democrats......but it will be a rare instance that a conservative on this forum would rise up and do the same for republicans........the "lock-step"syndrome, I guess.

You've got to be kidding, I've seen plenty of conservatives rip a republican a new one, including McConnell, he's a RINO, no conservative. Nice try

They're preemptively blaming Obama for backlash against the US because of the bill. How fucking stupid. One is the things Obama has done right was to veto the bill, seeing the potential for negative consequences against us. Dip now they've overridden his veto but still want to blame him for the effects.
You would think when the President vetoes a bill, Congress would ask why

Even after learning the reason, they overrode the veto

Now they blame Obama for not being open with them

Now they blame Obama for not being open with them

So, lets take another look at the score board.......

Republicans blame many democrats for voting to go to war in Iraq by stating, "....those democrats should have done their OWN homework, and not just listen to Bush and Cheney and Powell...."

Now, on this issue............................well, you know the rest.

I see people on the right bashing republican pols more than I see people on the left bashing dem pols. Both sides needs to be bashed by their own, often.

Congress is moaning about this, saying the bill had hidden repercussions that the Congress didn't know about? wtf? Didn't they read the damn thing? Obviously not. I agree with obama on this. :eek:

Forum List

Back