3 Major Car Rental Locations telling NRA Discount members to take your Gun Nutting elsewhere. LOL!

Blood Money seems to be OUT!

At least 22 corporations, including car-rental companies and financial institutions that have been offering discounts to NRA members.
As the #BoycottNRA movement picks up steam, some companies have cut ties.

Some on the list saying Bye...BYE!

Here is a list of companies: (We’ll update it as the story develops.)" data-reactid="17" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Here is a list of companies: (We’ll update it as the story develops.)

First National Bank of Omaha: The largest privately held bank announced to stop issuing the NRA Visa Card due to “customer feedback” on Thursday. " data-reactid="18" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">–First National Bank of Omaha: The largest privately held bank announced to stop issuing the NRA Visa Card due to “customer feedback” on Thursday.

-Hertz (HTZ): The major rental-car company says on Friday it has “notified the NRA that we are ending the NRA’s rental car discount program with Hertz”

Enterprise: Its three car rental brands— Enterprise, National and Alamo will end a discount program for NRA members. " data-reactid="20" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">–Enterprise: Its three car rental brands— Enterprise, National and Alamo will end a discount program for NRA members.

Symantec (SYMC): The publicly-traded security software company said on Twitter it will no longer offer discounts to NRA members. LifeLock, the identity theft protection company acquired by Symantec last year has also stopped its discount program.

-Chubb (CB): The insurance giant told Yahoo Finance it will no longer offer the NRA insurance program for gun owners, a decision it has made three months ago.

-Best Western: According to a 2016 brochure from the NRA, the hotel chain has provided special deals to NRA members. But it clarified on Twitter repeatedly that the company “does not have an affiliation with and is not a corporate partner of the National Rifle Association.”

-Wyndham Hotels: The hotel chain, which previously offered a 10% discount to NRA members, said on Twitter it is no longer affiliated with the NRA.

-Avis Budget Group (CAR): The parent company of several car rental brands including Avis Car Rental and Zipcar, will no longer provide the NRA member discount, effective March 26, the company confirmed in an email to Yahoo Finance.These companies are cutting ties with the NRA

:thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::yes_text12:

Nobody gives a fuck about discounts.
I dont even use coupons fer fucs sake and I never will.
I dont pay attention to what I spend until it reaches the tens of thousands and it can affect me later.
:bigboy: Try better in DOPer Gun Nutter cum backs!

As a retard you might see it as a comeback,whatever DOP means.

Always show us ALL your exceptional LEVELS of ignorance & ..:cuckoo:
So others can enjoy! As a dog, can you recall the last asshole you licked?
We ALL Hope it was the opposite sex.

Wow...what a fruit cake!!
Cant say I've ever heard someone so interested in beastiality.
In fact thats so sick I believe I will report you.

One of the world's largest rental-car companies is ending a key partnership with the NRA

:lmao::rolleyes-41:WOW! One Major bank and three
Major Rental car places. Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent a Car, and National Car Rental

I wonder who is/are the major NRA Pizza Backer are/is?
What other Major Corporations dump the National Murder INC known as the NRA
Nutters Radically Armed folks.

btw: I wonder if in the future if you use an NRA card for discounts etc..
The shop owners start shooting as they feel under armed Militia assault?

btw2: I feel all business owners need to require CC Morons to ID themselves as armed.
As my insurance does not cover armed people on my business property unless trained security.

Just democrats doing their Nazi censorship dance again.
Enemies of America.

upload_2018-2-24_11-8-55.png

Last edited:
One of the world's largest rental-car companies is ending a key partnership with the NRA

:lmao::rolleyes-41:WOW! One Major bank and three
Major Rental car places. Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent a Car, and National Car Rental

I wonder who is/are the major NRA Pizza Backer are/is?
What other Major Corporations dump the National Murder INC known as the NRA
Nutters Radically Armed folks.

btw: I wonder if in the future if you use an NRA card for discounts etc..
The shop owners start shooting as they feel under armed Militia assault?

btw2: I feel all business owners need to require CC Morons to ID themselves as armed.
As my insurance does not cover armed people on my business property unless trained security.

These "concerned" companies are about to lose business from 5 million NRA customers and legions more will be joining with them.

Forum List

Back