3 Jobs I would choose "Unemployment" over because they are the worst

Mailman............walking several blocks with a heavy bag of mail in some neighborhoods that may not be safe

Cashier at a Supermarket..........ringing up numerous items because it's where the public buy their food.

Warehouse Worker...........on your feet all day and even worst in the summer time

Unemployment is more attractive than any of those jobs

Okay. Now let me ask you this...... If there were no unemployment or other social welfare benefits available would you take one of thise jobs or choose to die of starvation and exposure?

I would live off of credit like i did in 2013 when I was jobless

WOW. Youre justas screwed up as my sister-in-law who lives off my in-laws because she's too damn lazy to actually get off her ass and work for a living. Instead she prefers to have the tax payers and her parents subsidize her, her four kids abd her do nothing husband.

No wonder this country is going to hell.

WOW. Youre justas screwed up as my sister-in-law who lives off my in-laws because she's too damn lazy to actually get off her ass and work for a living. Instead she prefers to have the tax payers and her parents subsidize her, her four kids abd her do nothing husband.

No wonder this country is going to hell.

I'm not taking a job that will make me miserable

Suck it up, buttercup. I've veen working jobs that make me miserable since i joined the workforce 26 years ago. Unfortunately since I have bills to pay, I have to work; because I WILL NOT take Government aid or help from family members. The day I cant support myself us,the day I've overstayed me time in this life.

Suck it up, buttercup. I've veen working jobs that make me miserable since i joined the workforce 26 years ago. Unfortunately since I have bills to pay, I have to work; because I WILL NOT take Government aid or help from family members. The day I cant support myself us,the day I've overstayed me time in this life.

I ain't sucking shit up. If I accept any job I may be depressed because of the reasons below which is not good for my mental health

1. Long commute
2. Sh*tty pay

I ain't sucking shit up. If I accept any job I may be depressed because of the reasons below which is not good for my mental health

1. Long commute
2. Sh*tty pay

The collective of jobs I've had over tine has left me depressed and with occasional rage issues. That doesn't mean I can ignore the bills stacked up on the kitchen table.

1. Long commute
2. Sh*tty pay

The collective of jobs I've had over tine has left me depressed and with occasional rage issues. That doesn't mean I can ignore the bills stacked up on the kitchen table.

you put yourself in that situation by giving up

What do you mean "giving up"? I work because I need to pay the bills. That's always been the way. If I had a billion dollars to cover my expenses for the next 100 yeaes I wouldn't be working; but I don't.

I was raised to believe in personal responsibility. I work even though I have medical conditions that woild have entitled me to probably full disability through Social Security.

Mailman............walking several blocks with a heavy bag of mail in some neighborhoods that may not be safe

Cashier at a Supermarket..........ringing up numerous items because it's where the public buy their food.

Warehouse Worker...........on your feet all day and even worst in the summer time

Waaaaaaa...then you just don't want to work. Working requires expending energy, and it's not all ways fun. Very few have jobs they really want to do. Wherever did this myth come from?

What do you mean "giving up"? I work because I need to pay the bills. That's always been the way. If I had a billion dollars to cover my expenses for the next 100 yeaes I wouldn't be working; but I don't.

I was raised to believe in personal responsibility. I work even though I have medical conditions that woild have entitled me to probably full disability through Social Security.

Meaning by SETTLING you gave up finding a job you would like better. I never ever accepted the first thing that came along

Waaaaaaa...then you just don't want to work. Working requires expending energy, and it's not all ways fun. Very few have jobs they really want to do. Wherever did this myth come from?

You must like atleast ONE THING about any job you apply to so you won't be miserable

Meaning by SETTLING you gave up finding a job you would like better. I never ever accepted the first thing that came along

You missed my point. I would rather NOT work at all but I need to pay the bills. Therefore when the perfect job isn't available I have no choice but to take the job that is available.

You missed my point. I would rather NOT work at all but I need to pay the bills. Therefore when the perfect job isn't available I have no choice but to take the job that is available.

I said nothing about the perfect job, I said a job that you like atleast ONE THING about

I prefer unemployment compensation that clears our poverty guidelines over being a wage slave in any at-will employment State.

Why should labor have to be put in the position to potentially have to bear false witness for a lucre paying position under our form of Capitalism.

Is there no Religious freedom to be found in our Republic.

^^^^
twaf bot.
no clue and no Cause; you must be a bull. why not learn about short selling.

I said nothing about the perfect job, I said a job that you like atleast ONE THING about

Again, you missed my point. I don't like to work. I'd rather stay home and read or go to the gym. Therefore no job will ever exist that I like any part of.

However, I need to pay the bills so I don't get to make a choice not to work. Whether it's what I want to do or not.

Again, you missed my point. I don't like to work. I'd rather stay home and read or go to the gym. Therefore no job will ever exist that I like any part of.

However, I need to pay the bills so I don't get to make a choice not to work. Whether it's what I want to do or not.
I don't believe you under any form of Capitalism; there must be some job that you may like to do, if it paid enough or you could simply learn how to do it while getting paid for it.

I don't believe you under any form of Capitalism; there must be some job that you may like to do, if it paid enough or you could simply learn how to do it while getting paid for it.

If you accept a job you like nothing about you only hurting yourself

by not having a simple solution and alternative, you are condoning that form of wage slavery.

So your suggestion is that I die of starvation and exposure because I have no job rather than taking a job I don't like since I will not take charity from Others.

So your suggestion is that I die of starvation and exposure because I have no job rather than taking a job I don't like since I will not take charity from Others.

you make a list of low wage jobs that you are willing to do based on the responsibilties and focus on those jobs and apply

Forum List

Back