3 Jobs I would choose "Unemployment" over because they are the worst

you make a list of low wage jobs that you are willing to do based on the responsibilties and focus on those jobs and apply

I DON'T WANT TO WORK. Therefore there is no job I WANT to do.

Since I need to pay my bills, there us no job I won't do, if necessary, to pay those bills.

you make a list of low wage jobs that you are willing to do based on the responsibilties and focus on those jobs and apply

I DON'T WANT TO WORK. Therefore there is no job I WANT to do.

Since I need to pay my bills, there us no job I won't do, if necessary, to pay those bills.

Well it's no helping you because you will be miserable regardless

Only for someone who has lost all self respect and dignity.

what the fuck is you talking about mongo?

That you do not understand Mac's post speaks volumes about you and your intellect, or lack thereof...

His is a whiny little puke complaining about everything, women who want nothing to do with him , jobs, going out to eat , a real Mr happy

I said nothing about the perfect job, I said a job that you like atleast ONE THING about

Again, you missed my point. I don't like to work. I'd rather stay home and read or go to the gym. Therefore no job will ever exist that I like any part of.

However, I need to pay the bills so I don't get to make a choice not to work. Whether it's what I want to do or not.
I don't believe you under any form of Capitalism; there must be some job that you may like to do, if it paid enough or you could simply learn how to do it while getting paid for it.

If you accept a job you like nothing about you only hurting yourself
So... you're an obama voter...

Well it's no helping you because you will be miserable regardless

True. That's the point. We're not here to be happy or have fun. We're here to be miserable abd live a,proper life; including working jobs we hate to ensure we can pay our bills.

what the fuck is you talking about mongo?

That you do not understand Mac's post speaks volumes about you and your intellect, or lack thereof...

His is a whiny little puke complaining about everything, women who want nothing to do with him , jobs, going out to eat , a real Mr happy

Fuck you Guno
:itsok:

If you accept a job you like nothing about you only hurting yourself

So your suggestion is that I die of starvation and exposure because I have no job rather than taking a job I don't like since I will not take charity from Others.
no; under my alternative, you can simply apply for unemployment compensation that clears our poverty guidelines simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis.

I would live off of credit like i did in 2013 when I was jobless

WOW. Youre justas screwed up as my sister-in-law who lives off my in-laws because she's too damn lazy to actually get off her ass and work for a living. Instead she prefers to have the tax payers and her parents subsidize her, her four kids abd her do nothing husband.

No wonder this country is going to hell.

I'm not taking a job that will make me miserable

Then starve, and let the debt collectors come after your lazy apathetic ass!

WOW. Youre justas screwed up as my sister-in-law who lives off my in-laws because she's too damn lazy to actually get off her ass and work for a living. Instead she prefers to have the tax payers and her parents subsidize her, her four kids abd her do nothing husband.

images

Not going to starve Mongo, it's called finding the job I want

Professional whiner?

Name calling will get you nowhere. Grow up!

Name calling will get you nowhere. Grow up!

I;m sorry, that's Dr. Mongo

Nonsense. It's a question of optimizing opportunity. If I can get 60% of the income I'd make at a crappy, forty-hour-a week-job via government handouts, I'm sure as hell going to do it - and spend my forty hours or something more productive and satisfying. I'm certainly not going to look down my nose at others who make that call.
You and any who share your outlook are fucking loosers, among other things.

Mailman............walking several blocks with a heavy bag of mail in some neighborhoods that may not be safe

Cashier at a Supermarket..........ringing up numerous items because it's where the public buy their food.

Warehouse Worker...........on your feet all day and even worst in the summer time

Unemployment is more attractive than any of those jobs

Dude...do you have any idea how well mail carriers are paid?

Mailman............walking several blocks with a heavy bag of mail in some neighborhoods that may not be safe

Cashier at a Supermarket..........ringing up numerous items because it's where the public buy their food.

Warehouse Worker...........on your feet all day and even worst in the summer time

Unemployment is more attractive than any of those jobs

Dude...do you have any idea how well mail carriers are paid?

they get excellent wages benefits and liberal paid time off

+ out here there is no walking around

they found a cool little thing called a mailbox and post --LOL

Forum List

Back