3 GOP presidential candidates speak at the "Kill the Gay's" forum.

When you point out GOP positions, they come back with:

You are fucking pathetic.

He can't help it. Rderp is a debilitating disorder

So I'm guessing they are really saying they agree with murder.
When they say we don't do that here, I say: Oh but they want to. Turns out I'm right.
No, they are agreeing you're a dumbass.

When they say we don't do that here, I say: Oh but they want to. Turns out I'm right.

When you stop advocating the killing of the unborn children of the world and stop making crap up, maybe people will take your opinion seriously.

You advocate the death of born children with every breath so shhhhhh.

When the lunatic said holding up the bible, "those are not my words" it reminded me of this:

Kevin Swason is a loon of the highest order. I take great solace in knowing that him and his supporters are pretty much powerless.

He managed to get three Presidential candidates to come to his little get together. That's not powerless...

And what are the chances of any of them being President? Swanson is undeniably a nut but he doesn't wield any real power. He is a big mouth with a microphone.

That is actually the perfect description of Obama circa 2006.

Love the part where he says we shouldn't kill them just yet. They need "time to repent". Then you can kill them.

Most of this clip is Kevin Swanson speaking in context for very long periods just to make sure it's not taken out of context.

NOTE: Jindal has dropped out, but Huckabee and Cruz are still going strong.

Remember how USMB right wingers say this country "ALLOWS" gays to live, not like Iraq and Iran. And I said, yea, but they still want to kill the gays and USMB Republicans said "prove it", which I have again and again.

kevin swanson kill the gays presidential rally - Google Search

Love the ad by John Kasich on Donald Trump. Fantastic:

No. What is pathetic is that religious fucking lunatic calling for people to be executed.

Hey. That's right up your alley. I think you nutjobs found a new candidate for the gop presidential nomination.

Kevin Swason is a loon of the highest order. I take great solace in knowing that him and his supporters are pretty much powerless.

He managed to get three Presidential candidates to come to his little get together. That's not powerless...

And what are the chances of any of them being President? Swanson is undeniably a nut but he doesn't wield any real power. He is a big mouth with a microphone.
Even though none of the three assholes will be president, you have to wonder what the fuck they were doing there in the first place. Evidently, they had no problem with the nut's message. For that matter, they may have been in total agreement with it.

Even though none of the three assholes will be president, you have to wonder what the fuck they were doing there in the first place. Evidently, they had no problem with the nut's message. For that matter, they may have been in total agreement with it.

Courting the evangelical vote. I am not buying for the hottest of seconds they didn't know of his past comments either.

Love the part where he says we shouldn't kill them just yet. They need "time to repent". Then you can kill them.

Most of this clip is Kevin Swanson speaking in context for very long periods just to make sure it's not taken out of context.

Remember how USMB right wingers say this country "ALLOWS" gays to live, not like Iraq and Iran. And I said, yea, but they still want to kill the gays and USMB Republicans said "prove it", which I have again and again.

No. What is pathetic is that religious fucking lunatic calling for people to be executed.

Hey. That's right up your alley. I think you nutjobs found a new candidate for the gop presidential nomination.

Oh look! Another idiot lefty pipes up. You guys are like a retard whack-a-mole.

Oh look! Another idiot lefty pipes up. You guys are like a retard whack-a-mole.

That's all you got?

When you stop advocating the killing of the unborn children of the world and stop making crap up, maybe people will take your opinion seriously.

You advocate the death of born children with every breath so shhhhhh.

You must have burst a brain cell to come up with that lie. Work a little harder and you might come up with better.

Was this a spoof?

If not then Huckabee and Cruz need to drop out. It's unacceptable to appear at a "kill anyone" event, unless it's a "kill Radical Muslims" event.

The LGBT crowd are deeply unwell, they need to understand that their 'um "lifestyles" display some sort of psychological problems. I'm all for people trying to help them, as we surely all agree that we must help those with mental illnesses, the Transgenders have got to be especially psychologically ill.

The LGBT crowd, their perversions are not either natural nor normal.

obama-rev.-wright-gun.gif.jpg

What did rev wright say that' was so bad ?

"God is punishing us cause we are sinners " . Typical religious kook stuff.

You said: When you stop advocating the killing of the unborn children of the world and stop making crap up, maybe people will take your opinion seriously.

------------------
I've heard this before. I ask what "crap" am I making up and I can never get an answer. Hmm, I wonder why?

Republicans think they have this wonderful position of "let's save the children". But what does that really mean? Let us review and offer a "teaching moment".

Republicans want to cut school lunches for poor children (remember Andre Bauer "feed the poor and they will breed"):

GOP Push To Cut School Lunch Funding Echoes Years Of Conservative Media Attacks

As far back as 2010, radio host Rush Limbaugh challenged the Summer Food Service programs, suggesting hungry children from low-income families can "dumpster dive" for food (emphasis added):

Fox News has also voiced opposition to the summer lunch program and attempted to gin up controversy about the program by baselessly speculating that it was a "come one, come all" invitation for taxpayer-funded meals that ineligible children would exploit. Last year, Fox's Stuart Varney criticized summer lunch programs, ignoring the fact that such programs play an instrumental role in reducing child hunger.

------------------
Remember when Marco Rubio suggested daycare at the GOP presidential debate? His idea was that it would give both parents a chance to work and make a better life for their children. Then he was booed.
------------------

We know the real reason Republicans are against abortion isn't to "save children they care nothing about", but to punish the mother for imagined pleasure fucking. They see babies as "punishment". If they really cared about those children, they would want to help those children. But we know better. Strictly from their actions.

No, they are agreeing you're a dumbass.
So then they do agree with murder.

Was this a spoof?

If not then Huckabee and Cruz need to drop out. It's unacceptable to appear at a "kill anyone" event, unless it's a "kill Radical Muslims" event.

The LGBT crowd are deeply unwell, they need to understand that their 'um "lifestyles" display some sort of psychological problems. I'm all for people trying to help them, as we surely all agree that we must help those with mental illnesses, the Transgenders have got to be especially psychologically ill.

The LGBT crowd, their perversions are not either natural nor normal.

You can't get more natural than all through nature. You don't even need an education to understand that.

Forum List

Back