3 GOP presidential candidates speak at the "Kill the Gay's" forum.

It's amazing how many Republicans admit they don't know any gay people.

Many people who are older members of society (no offense to anybody here) still haven't learned that ANYTHING you say or do can instantly be recorded by virtually anybody in your vicinity. If you're in a position where you should reasonably expect for thta (such as running for president), you should watch what you do/say.

I suspect they were trying to get the extremist religious vote here, and didn't expect or think it would ever get out.

Like it or not things don't operate that way anymore--get used to it, or be prepared to bitch about for the rest of your life.

Many people who are older members of society (no offense to anybody here) still haven't learned that ANYTHING you say or do can instantly be recorded by virtually anybody in your vicinity. If you're in a position where you should reasonably expect for thta (such as running for president), you should watch what you do/say.

I suspect they were trying to get the extremist religious vote here, and didn't expect or think it would ever get out.

Like it or not things don't operate that way anymore--get used to it, or be prepared to bitch about for the rest of your life.
Considering Swanson is a pretty young guy and the other three are politicians, I haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Imagine, Isis and al Qaeda doing what Republicans dream about doing. Should we be scared?

Love the part where he says we shouldn't kill them just yet. They need "time to repent". Then you can kill them.

Most of this clip is Kevin Swanson speaking in context for very long periods just to make sure it's not taken out of context.

NOTE: Jindal has dropped out, but Huckabee and Cruz are still going strong.

Remember how USMB right wingers say this country "ALLOWS" gays to live, not like Iraq and Iran. And I said, yea, but they still want to kill the gays and USMB Republicans said "prove it", which I have again and again.

kevin swanson kill the gays presidential rally - Google Search

Love the ad by John Kasich on Donald Trump. Fantastic:

Was this a spoof?

If not then Huckabee and Cruz need to drop out. It's unacceptable to appear at a "kill anyone" event, unless it's a "kill Radical Muslims" event.

The LGBT crowd are deeply unwell, they need to understand that their 'um "lifestyles" display some sort of psychological problems. I'm all for people trying to help them, as we surely all agree that we must help those with mental illnesses, the Transgenders have got to be especially psychologically ill.

The LGBT crowd, their perversions are not either natural nor normal.

I agree with everything you said. They need help! But for Cruz to support someone that wants to murder Americans is disgusting.

obama-rev.-wright-gun.gif.jpg

What did rev wright say that' was so bad ?

"God is punishing us cause we are sinners " . Typical religious kook stuff.

God damn America for fighting evil people and trying to bring democracy to this world pretty much.

Love the part where he says we shouldn't kill them just yet. They need "time to repent". Then you can kill them.

Most of this clip is Kevin Swanson speaking in context for very long periods just to make sure it's not taken out of context.

NOTE: Jindal has dropped out, but Huckabee and Cruz are still going strong.

Remember how USMB right wingers say this country "ALLOWS" gays to live, not like Iraq and Iran. And I said, yea, but they still want to kill the gays and USMB Republicans said "prove it", which I have again and again.

kevin swanson kill the gays presidential rally - Google Search

Love the ad by John Kasich on Donald Trump. Fantastic:

You are fucking pathetic.

I'm not on stage saying gays need to be killed. That's coming from your kind.

I remember when USMB Republicans were saying that hating gays is a think of the past. Their party doesn't promote that anymore.

Forum List

Back