3 emails prove Hillary knew it was a terrorist attack...not a video protest

Honey, it was nothing more than a he said, he said. And not even from the supposed source.
That was and still is one of the biggest failed attempts at gotcha blogging I have ever seen.

Failed how, exactly?

The leader of the attack, Abu Khattala, says he was pissed about the Video.

That's the horse's mouth, pal.

Are you a chick?

Because if you are not? Calling another guy, "Honey" is pretty gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with being a fag.

But it ain't my thing.
Most attention you got in months, I am betting.

I don't like that sort of attention.

Move on.

You'll get over it.

Trust me on this.

That was and still is one of the biggest failed attempts at gotcha blogging I have ever seen.

Failed how, exactly?

sure thing......the guy was just leading a 'video protest'.......who just 'happened' to bring along RPGs, hand grenades, AK-47s, FN F2000NATO assault rifles, diesel canisters, mortars, and heavy machine guns and artillery mounted on gun trucks.....
So, there is no possibility in your mind that a terrorist group would use propaganda like this video to inspire an attack? Not possible to you that extremists would try to whip up a crowd to attack an American consulate and use that attack as cover to launch a military attack?
of course a terrorist group could use the video as an excuse.....terrorists can be quite cunning in their effort to blame Americans.....but the bottom line is it was still a terrorist group....not a 'video protest' gone wrong somehow.....which is what Hillary and gang wanted Americans to think....(mustn't let the voters find out before an election that the terrorists were still out there after BO said he 'got bin Laden and saved GM'....)

So you deny the fact finding by this administration's intelligence community, that it was preplanned now? Which is it, sallow?

A terrorist group linked to the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya was tied to al-Qaeda and acting on a Muslim religious ideology. Members of the group planned the attacks at least ten days in advance and trained daily, “focusing on religious lessons and scripture including three lessons a day of jihadist ideology.”

That’s according to an internal intelligence report provided by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) shortly after the attacks. The document was made public this week for the first time after the watchdog group Judicial Watch sued the government under the Freedom of Information Act to obtain improperly withheld public documents.

Failed how, exactly?

sure thing......the guy was just leading a 'video protest'.......who just 'happened' to bring along RPGs, hand grenades, AK-47s, FN F2000NATO assault rifles, diesel canisters, mortars, and heavy machine guns and artillery mounted on gun trucks.....
So, there is no possibility in your mind that a terrorist group would use propaganda like this video to inspire an attack? Not possible to you that extremists would try to whip up a crowd to attack an American consulate and use that attack as cover to launch a military attack?

There were attacks and protests all over the middle east over the video. But somehow, the Muslims in Benghazi were not insulted by it. No way. No sir ree. Except for the guy leading the attacks on the Consulate..but other than him..no one.

No sir ree.

1. email to daughter Chelsea (night of attack)....."two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an al-Qaeda like group."

2. email to Egyptian prime minister (day after attack)....."we know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest."

3. email detailed notes on phone call to Libyan president (during attack)......"gun battle ... which I understand Ansar al-Sharia is claiming responsibiliy for."

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER LIAR IN THE WHITE HOUSE...

These 3 Emails Show What Hillary Was Really Saying About Benghazi

Looks like Trey Gowdy was out of his depth then, doesn't it?
Couldn't the Republicans find a competent person to have run this investigation? No?
Oh.......Then doesn't that tell you something?
what are you talking about....? Jim Jordan brought up these emails during the hearing....but it looks like the leftie media is just going to ignore this....
Ignore what? They prove nothing.

Failed how, exactly?

of course a terrorist group could use the video as an excuse.....terrorists can be quite cunning in their effort to blame Americans.....but the bottom line is it was still a terrorist group....not a 'video protest' gone wrong somehow.....which is what Hillary and gang wanted Americans to think....(mustn't let the voters find out before an election that the terrorists were still out there after BO said he 'got bin Laden and saved GM'....)
Hillary never said it was just a protest gone wrong

1. email to daughter Chelsea (night of attack)....."two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an al-Qaeda like group."

2. email to Egyptian prime minister (day after attack)....."we know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest."

3. email detailed notes on phone call to Libyan president (during attack)......"gun battle ... which I understand Ansar al-Sharia is claiming responsibiliy for."

Couldn't the Republicans find a competent person to have run this investigation? No?
what are you talking about....? Jim Jordan brought up these emails during the hearing....but it looks like the leftie media is just going to ignore this....
ignore the PROOF that Hillary lied about Benghazi....

You have that proof? Better send it to Trent he forgot to bring it to the hearing.

You have that proof? Better send it to Trent he forgot to bring it to the hearing.
as Jim Jordan said...“You tell the American people one thing. You tell your family an entirely different story.”

the proof is right there in her emails idiot...

Forum List

Back