3 Americans Coming Home Now from North Korea

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Another huge foreign affairs victory for President Trump. Again, the Donald, master deal maker, negotiator, succeeds to do in a short time, what Obama failed to do in 8 years. In a tweet this morning, the President said >>

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I am pleased to inform you that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the air, and on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen that everyone is looking so forward to meeting. They seem to be in good health. Also, good meeting with Kim Jong Un. Date & Place set.

8:30 AM - May 9, 2018

Another huge foreign affairs victory for President Trump. Again, the Donald, master deal maker, negotiator, succeeds to do in a short time, what Obama failed to do in 8 years. In a tweet this morning, the President said >>

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I am pleased to inform you that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the air, and on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen that everyone is looking so forward to meeting. They seem to be in good health. Also, good meeting with Kim Jong Un. Date & Place set.

What Trump initially failed to mention was that 2 of the 3 were arrested since Trump became president.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

What Trump initially failed to mention was that 2 of the 3 were arrested since Trump became president.

How many did Obama have released again?

Don't look now, but it looks like Iran will do the same thing, something Obama should have insisted upon with his ignorant and treasonous deal with Iran.

Trouble is, the only prisoners Obama is interested in releasing are those who have deserted their fellow US comrades in arms over seas and who helped the enemy hunt them down. Then he released terrorists from Gitmo to free him so they can continue their lives of terror.

What an abject failure of a human being Obama was.

Hardly matters now. In a short time, relations have improved immensely. . Once again, just as in economics, Obama failed. Trump succeeded.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

What a sad Trumpbot you are.

If you were in the Milgram experiment...you DEFINITELY would have hit the 450 volts switch if Trump asked you too.

There are few things more pathetic then watching weak people blindly devote themselves to corrupt politicians.

Obamabots did it. Now Trumpbots do it even more so.

It's so...un-American.

What a sad Trumpbot you are.

If you were in the Milgram experiment...you DEFINITELY would have hit the 450 volts switch if Trump asked you too.

There are few things more pathetic then watching weak people blindly devote themselves to corrupt politicians.

Obamabots did it. Now Trumpbots do it even more so.

It's so...un-American.
Oh, I can think of one thing "more pathetic then watching weak people blindly devote themselves to corrupt politicians."

That would be weak people posting rhetoric, absent of any specific substance, and presenting something to back it up with, and engaging in name-calling in the process of posting hot-air.

Last edited:
This deal, brokered by Kim and Moon, and offered to the US as a distraction of what the Koreans are up to, is a masterpiece.

They must attack Trump. They must attack Trump. They must attack Trump They must attack Trump

Hardly matters now. In a short time, relations have improved immensely. . Once again, just as in economics, Obama failed. Trump succeeded.
I wish Trump every success. He is certainly bolder than previous presidents, I just hope the risks he is taking don't blow up in his face. His track record is far from perfect in his business history.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

How many did Obama have released again?

Don't look now, but it looks like Iran will do the same thing, something Obama should have insisted upon with his ignorant and treasonous deal with Iran.

Trouble is, the only prisoners Obama is interested in releasing are those who have deserted their fellow US comrades in arms over seas and who helped the enemy hunt them down. Then he released terrorists from Gitmo to free him so they can continue their lives of terror.

What an abject failure of a human being Obama was.
Some of us don't like being played. Obviously some do.

Donald J. Trump

[emoji818] @realDonaldTrump

What does that have to do with this happy news, y’all liberals have so much hate that you can’t even say 1 thing good about Trump, be happy for the prisoners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They must attack Trump. They must attack Trump. They must attack Trump They must attack Trump
That's it. They are undergoing mind control. hypnosis, LSD, other drugs, shock treatments. I always suspected it.

upload_2018-5-9_11-48-34.jpeg

Donald J. Trump

[emoji818] @realDonaldTrump

What does that have to do with this happy news, y’all liberals have so much hate that you can’t even say 1 thing good about Trump, be happy for the prisoners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm happy for the released prisoners, what I'm not happy about is Trump slamming Obama when Obama was not at fault. If Trump is doing so well he shouldn't need to put others down to build himself up. Some of us still respect the truth.

Big fucking deal. Fat Lil One decided to make a gesture before his meeting with Fat Trump by releasing a couple political prisoners.

Only an idiot would give Trump much credit for it.

As soon as the talks end and Trump fucks them up...Lil Fat One will grab three more Americans to use as pawns for the next round of negotiations.

Jeez..Trumpbots are SOOOO gullible. So were Obamabots...but at least they were just arrogant. Trumpbots are (usually) really stupid as well as arrogant.

However, it's great for the three that got released though.

Big fucking deal. Fat Lil One decided to make a gesture before his meeting with Fat Trump by releasing a couple political prisoners.

As soon as the talks end and Trump fucks them up...Lil Fat One will grab three more Americans to use as pawns for the next round of negotiations.

Jeez..Trumpbots are SOOOO gullible. So were Obamabots...but at least they were just arrogant. Trumpbots are (usually) really stupid as well as arrogant.

This isn't Trump's only accomplishment. Those number over a 100 by now. You can live in denial if you wish.

ItsI a big fucking deal to the Americans released.

Forum List

Back