3 Americans Coming Home Now from North Korea

Trump is such a disgusting person...he probably made North Korea release these 3....but forced them to wait to do it right before the summit to make him look best.
So NK probably offered to release them months ago. But scumbag Trump told them to hold them longer - but don't tell anybody - and to release them right before the summit for maximum effect for Trump (the Scumbag).

Trump is a scumbag.

If he was standing right in front of me...I would spit on him.

Last edited:
Trump is such a disgusting person...he probably made North Korea release these 3....but forced them to wait to do it right before the summit to make him look best.
So NK probably offered to release them months ago. But scumbag Trump told them to hold them longer - but don't tell anybody - and to release them right before the summit for maximum effect for Trump (the Scumbag).

Trump is a scumbag.

And he'd kick your ass.

The 3 freed Koreans are praising Trump and Pompeo for getting them released. But I guess you think you know more about the scenario than they do, huh ?

Trump is a scumbag.

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back