3/21 8:30am and I got a real bad feeling about this

The insurance industry is thrilled, all americans must buy their products or they will be penalized by Obama.

This bill is going to destroy private ins. companies my friend .......

As written right now it does no such thing. There is no provision for a Government Health Care provider. Only that everyone must buy Health Insurance.

You're correct RGS, but look how it's set up:

1) You have to buy insurance or pay a fine (which is substantially less that ins. premiums) so people that aren't sick or don't want insurance will just pay the fine.

2) The ins. companies can't turn anyone down, so you'll have a situation in where no one will get heath ins. until they get sick.

Those two alone are a recipe that will destroy insurance companies imo. When that happens, everyone turns to daddy obama. Which, as Zoom stated, is the objective ......

Last edited:
If Americans REALLY want this, why are up to 40 states preparing legislation to attempt to stop the federal gubment from imposing it on them ?.......

?

State legislation cannot stop anything about this bill getting it's benefits to people who need it. At best it will allow people to refuse the benefits for themselves. I doubt they will though. Who would refuse to use protection against pre existing conditions rules, for example.

Many Rs who railed against the stimulous are taking advantage of it's benefits now.

are you gonna make sure we don't have to insure our homes until it burns down???

If Americans REALLY want this, why are up to 40 states preparing legislation to attempt to stop the federal gubment from imposing it on them ?.......

?

State legislation cannot stop anything about this bill getting it's benefits to people who need it. At best it will allow people to refuse the benefits for themselves. I doubt they will though. Who would refuse to use protection against pre existing conditions rules, for example.

Many Rs who railed against the stimulous are taking advantage of it's benefits now.

are you gonna make sure we don't have to insure our homes until it burns down???

And she wakes up talking points as usual. Good morning Willow.

?

you never did tell us why you think this is fair. didya?

Please. It's a lie, get a grip woman.

I want to know why you think it's fair that insurance companies deny coverage to dying cancer patients on a daily basis. Is that fair?

No it's not, it's not fair when medicare does it either ......

The bill addresses the medicare doughnut hole if that's what you mean. I never did like the medicare part d scheme, created by insurance companies by the way. It's too complicated. They had classes for seniors to help them understand.

Is that what you mean?

I want to know why you think it's fair that insurance companies deny coverage to dying cancer patients on a daily basis. Is that fair?

No it's not, it's not fair when medicare does it either ......

The bill addresses the medicare doughnut hole if that's what you mean. I never did like the medicare part d scheme, created by insurance companies by the way. It's too complicated. They had classes for seniors to help them understand.

Is that what you mean?

I mainly meant while insurance companies are getting demonized ( rightly so sometimes ), on a percentage basis, medicare denies more claims than any insurance company. A fact that shockingly has not been reported .......

I got a bad feeling that Nancy has the votes and probably always did.

I don't believe there are any more than 1, maybe 2, Dem Congressmen who will stand on American, not Democrat Party principles and vote against it.

I think the hold outs are like that little fucking weasel Kucinich and just wanted their balls rubbed before they completed the destruction of America Civil society, it's just a question of what price they wanted to extract.

I think Putin and Jiabao will be weeping tears of joys later today that their Dem Lilluptian sock puppets finally tied down the American Gulliver and brought us down to their level.

You should also have a bad feeling about your incompetent Rs picking up a lot of seats in November. Not only have they missed an opportunity to offer their own bill, they are missing an opportunity to take what they say Americans really want and moving on it.

It's a definate win for America and the president.

If this bill is not aborted today, Dems will lose 100 House seats and every Senate race in November

Why are righties so self assured of their being right even after being wrong so many times?

it's just as fair as an insurance company denying me coverage after my house burns down. is that fair.

Forum List

Back