$3.00 gas coming to a station near you!

Try living in California...democrat gas tax crazy California...I paid $3.99 per gallon today...thanks to democrat gas taxes that we never get to vote on...they just happen at will and the streets and roadways are impassible due to potholes the size of VW Beatles.......

It's been quite some time since I've seen gasoline, Here in Sacramento, below $3/gallon. Some places, it's over $4.

I've been feeding my car E85, at $2.349/gallon. I do not drink alcohol, but my car does.

The one cost you can't pin on a president is gasoline and diesel...too many democrat hands are in there through the states...so this thread is not very well thought out and should be deleted to spare the OP any further embarrassment...

Try living in California...democrat gas tax crazy California...I paid $3.99 per gallon today...thanks to democrat gas taxes that we never get to vote on...they just happen at will and the streets and roadways are impassible due to potholes the size of VW Beatles.......

The latest round of tax increases, supposedly to pay for road maintenance, because the taxes that were already being explicitly collected and designated for this purpose are being squandered through waste, fraud, and abuse, rather than being used to fix our roads. How stupid does anyone have to be to think that the same won't be done to the new tax revenues?

Last edited:
The one cost you can't pin on a president is gasoline and diesel...too many democrat hands are in there through the states...so this thread is not very well thought out and should be deleted to spare the OP any further embarrassment...

I disagree. When people post stupid threads such as this, the thread needs to be left standing, to show everyone how stupid they are.

Let this thread stand, to remind everyone that JimH52 is dumb enough to blame Mr. Trump for the corruption, fraud, and extortion that Democrats have been perpetrating since long before Mr. Trump even ran for President.

$3 gas coming to a station near you

Thank you, so called, president trump!

1295180.png

Pennsylvania has the highest gasoline tax rate, followed by Washington state and a few others. It's pretty irrelevant when gasoline per gallon is getting so expensive with Trump in office. Perhaps he's going to have the EPA declare cars must now burn coal.

Trump has America headed for the horrendous gasline prices we saw under Bush. Republicans seem to have a real skill in pushing gasline prices through the roof, even though they claim the opposite.

I disagree. When people post stupid threads such as this, the thread needs to be left standing, to show everyone how stupid they are.

Let this thread stand, to remind everyone that JimH52 is dumb enough to blame Mr. Trump for the corruption, fraud, and extortion that Democrats have been perpetrating since long before Mr. Trump even ran for President.

Your insight is amazing! Are you a Trumpette? You are so intwllugemr....oh....did I spell that wrong?

It went through the WH spell check....the one that leaked the Mueller questions.

Pennsylvania has the highest gasoline tax rate, followed by Washington state and a few others. It's pretty irrelevant when gasoline per gallon is getting so expensive with Trump in office. Perhaps he's going to have the EPA declare cars must now burn coal.

Trump has America headed for the horrendous gasline prices we saw under Bush. Republicans seem to have a real skill in pushing gasline prices through the roof, even though they claim the opposite.

Just watch inflation and interest rates
...doofus trump is doing to America what he did for his bankruptcies...

$3 gas coming to a station near you

Thank you, so called, president trump!

Isn't that the point of saving the planet, high gas prices ?

Zing! I thought liberals wanted us to use less gas? Isn't that why hybrids and electric cars ware created?

They should be dancing in the streets every time the price moves up one cent.

Damn if you do damn if you dont, you can never please a libtard they are all like women on PMS.

It's 4 cents away from that where I am.

BTW, Ford is making changes to it's line seemingly based on low gas prices since they're only going to make SUVs, trucks and a Focus remade to be more SUV-like.

Decisions, decisions. Short Ford because of rising gas prices or buy Ford 'cause they'll be making only the most popular models in the US?

BTW, Ford is making changes to it's line seemingly based on low gas prices since they're only going to make SUVs, trucks and a Focus remade to be more SUV-like.

Decisions, decisions. Short Ford because of rising gas prices or buy Ford 'cause they'll be making only the most popular models in the US?
:lol:

now that's a dilemma!!!

it just kills us way up north with high oil and gas prices! Homes and hot water all oil heated and work is always 30 miles each way to get there! :eek:

I wish they would stay low! :(

Hybrids and Electrics will be coming back soon. Trumpgas will help them out....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back