2nd nurse infected with EBOLA is now EBOLA-free.

If she ever even had it. I have been finding out that the test for Ebola is VERY unreliable. Chances are, she never even had it.

I wonder if this Duncan character even had Ebola. Maybe he died of something else entirely. How would the American public ever even know if he had died from Ebola, or if it had been something else? We wouldn't.

Yeah, so. . . What ever.

Ebola The US diagnostic test is utterly unreliable Jon Rappoport s Blog

A blog? Wow, have you ever given us evidence, right?

Perhaps a doctor's statement in an article in a peer reviewed medical journal would help your credibility.

If she ever even had it. I have been finding out that the test for Ebola is VERY unreliable. Chances are, she never even had it.

I wonder if this Duncan character even had Ebola. Maybe he died of something else entirely. How would the American public ever even know if he had died from Ebola, or if it had been something else? We wouldn't.

Yeah, so. . . What ever.
Lol so this is how we start to explain away all that chicken little bullshit about a pandemic in the US if it ever arrived in our cities. If you can't be right, just make it a conspiracy theory.The dude who arrived from Liberia then got sick and infected a nurse with Ebola didn't have Ebola, and neither did she. It is all lies.

How does Mr. Beale know this? Why because his source, who has a degree in philosophy and has made a living claiming AIDS is another conspiracy, says in his blog the tests don't work.

Funny shit.
Hey, just putting it out there. I didn't say I necessarily believed it. But it seems just as plausible as there actually being an epidemic.

Hey, just putting it out there. I didn't say I necessarily believed it. But it seems just as plausible as there actually being an epidemic.

So you've reduced yourself to throwing conspiracy theories out there about Ebola being a hoax, to see if anything sticks but with the disclaimer you don't "necessarily" believe it.

Tee hee.

So you've reduced yourself to throwing conspiracy theories out there about Ebola being a hoax, to see if anything sticks but with the disclaimer you don't "necessarily" believe it.

Tee hee.

Yes. . . indeed. Tee hee. Tee hee. You have to hand it to the ruling class, ever read The Republic? They all might be quite mad. :rofl:

I guess it isn't a surprise that the people believing and spreading every bit of fear mongering bullshit related to Ebola are the same ones breaking out the tin hats when their pandemic doesn't happen.

Once a nutter, always a nutter.

I guess it isn't a surprise that the people believing and spreading every bit of fear mongering bullshit related to Ebola are the same ones breaking out the tin hats when their pandemic doesn't happen.

Once a nutter, always a nutter.
You have that wrong, the ones wearing tin hats need a heart. . .
tinmancarryaheart_.jpg

The ones posing straw-man arguments are the ones that need a brain.
Wizard-of-Oz-Scarecrow.jpeg

Hah hah of course the mentally ill people who start suggesting Ebola is a conspiracy theory and that the dude from Liberia might not even have had it should be lecturing others about needing a brain.

It is easy to always be right, when if you're wrong you just shift reality into a tin hat theory where the facts that proved you wrong no longer exist.

Hah hah of course the mentally ill people who start suggesting Ebola is a conspiracy theory and that the dude from Liberia might not even have had it should be lecturing others about needing a brain.

It is easy to always be right, when if you're wrong you just shift reality into a tin hat theory where the facts that proved you wrong no longer exist.
I already proved in post #22 that the facts you think you have at your disposal aren't facts. So, what you think you have in the MSM is nothing. GOT THAT? NOTHING.

I might have a tin foil hat, but I would rather have a tin foil hat than a straw man argument and no brain. Mmmkay?

You can call me a conspiracy theorist all you want, but the only thing that is, is a deflection from a reality that you won't address. That reality is, the MSM is propaganda, obfuscation, and lies. Why are they misdirecting and making up news? YOU TELL ME?

I may be latching on to conspiracy theories that I'm unsure of to explain it, but if you have a better explanation, please, do give it to me. I only seek the truth, nothing more. Why do the very people that this affects not even believe it is going on?

2nd infected nurse Amber Vinson now Ebola-free - Associated Press - POLITICO.com

A Dallas nurse who was being treated for Ebola will attend a Tuesday news conference discussing her discharge from an Atlanta hospital after tests showed she’s virus-free.

Amber Vinson, 29, was to be present at the news conference scheduled for 1 p.m. and would make a statement, a news release from Emory University Hospital said.

Vinson worked as a nurse at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and cared for Thomas Eric Duncan, a Liberian man who died of Ebola at the hospital on Oct. 8.

Vinson’s family announced Oct. 22 that doctors could no longer detect the deadly virus in her body, a step toward recovery her mother described as an answered prayer.

Vinson was one of two nurses who became infected while caring for Duncan. The other infected nurse, Nina Pham, was released Oct. 24 from a hospital attached to the National Institutes of Health near Washington.

Good news.

Or as Fox News would report it:

2 Nurses who previously had Ebola are now Ebola Free

*leans into camera* Or are they?!? *thunder effects*

I already proved in post #22 that the facts you think you have at your disposal aren't facts. So, what you think you have in the MSM is nothing. GOT THAT? NOTHING.
Hah all I got from that is that you don't understand what the word "prove" means. Hint: it isn't a youtube video.

I might have a tin foil hat, but I would rather have a tin foil hat than a straw man argument and no brain. Mmmkay?

You can call me a conspiracy theorist all you want, but the only thing that is, is a deflection from a reality that you won't address. That reality is, the MSM is propaganda, obfuscation, and lies. Why are they misdirecting and making up news? YOU TELL ME?

I may be latching on to conspiracy theories that I'm unsure of to explain it, but if you have a better explanation, please, do give it to me. I only seek the truth, nothing more. Why do the very people that this affects not even believe it is going on?
This is a really long way of saying "I'm one of those mentally ill people tin hatters and it makes me feel good" isn't it?

Ebola conspiracy indeed. Lol.

Hah all I got from that is that you don't understand what the word "prove" means. Hint: it isn't a youtube video.

This is a really long way of saying "I'm one of those mentally ill people tin hatters and it makes me feel good" isn't it?

Ebola conspiracy indeed. Lol.

Fair enough. I guess people can view things, and what they see can be interpreted in several different ways.

I'm getting bored of this conversation. I'm here to inform open minded folk, I'm not here to bandy about and get abused by individuals such as yourself. There is enough of your point of view in the MSM. If folks want that, they can turn on any channel on their television or open any paper.

Your use of personal attacks is very telling. It tends to be the last refuge of the desperate and the dishonest.

AdHominemAttackChristianLutheranLCMSDebateDoctrineCreedFalseTeachingConfessionsBible_zps125c74fb.jpg

Forum List

Back