2nd Amendment Forum

We now have a 2nd Amendment forum if you haven't yet noticed. It's under US Discussion. This is something that has been requested for a while.

Excellent idea. it seems to be a really popular topic. Maybe you guys can make sure that the 2nd Amendment threads are placed there instead of in the Political forums.

tenor.gif

So all you gun freaks have some place to hang out.
What if someone kicks your door in and there are no "freaks" there to save your ass?....I live in a very small town...have always felt safe but lately we are getting transients walking around checking doors and in some cases breaking into occupied homes....call 9-11 for help??? not with defunded cops....

What if someone kicks your door in and there are no "freaks" there to save your ass?....I live in a very small town...have always felt safe but lately we are getting transients walking around checking doors and in some cases breaking into occupied homes....call 9-11 for help??? not with defunded cops....
Tramp wants to defund the cops , in Mi we are funding the cops. I don't worry about it, I have locks on my door and windows.

Its really not safe in small towns. People can easily check out where you live. You are never safe, it could be a mass shooting at the grocery store, etc.

Are you shooting progressives?

Staying on topic ... There is nothing in the Second Amendment that suggests we shouldn't.
Perhaps that discussion wouldn't qualify for the new forum. ... :dunno:

.I would rather be a gun freak who can legally carry then end up like a dead progressive victim.....

I know a lot of progressives who carry a gun, the gun is usually at home. They don't prance around with AK 47's.

Note that the Second Amendment states "bear Arms" is more than just firearms, as originally written and intended. Can include swords, battleaxes, spears, warhammers, pikes, etc.

However, I'm not likely to stroll in public with one of my foils or sabre strapped at my side. Now the tuck inside waistband Kahr 9mm might be another matter.

I know a lot of progressives who carry a gun, the gun is usually at home. They don't prance around with AK 47's.

That's nice Sweetie ... And if you would like to start a discussion on the Constitutionality of gunning down Progressives,
In regards to the Second Amendment, that's what the New Forum is for ... Why don't you take your discussion there?

However ... The interpretive dance habits of your Progressive friends might be more appropriate for the Art's and Crafts forum.

Tramp wants to defund the cops , in Mi we are funding the cops. I don't worry about it, I have locks on my door and windows.

Its really not safe in small towns. People can easily check out where you live. You are never safe, it could be a mass shooting at the grocery store, etc.
Trump wants to defund Cops???? are you drinking already?....keep telling yourself how safe your unarmmed butt is behind little locks on your doors and windows....lol

Are you shooting progressives?

Staying on topic ... There is nothing in the Second Amendment that suggests we shouldn't.
Perhaps that discussion wouldn't qualify for the new forum. ... :dunno:

.I would rather be a gun freak who can legally carry then end up like a dead progressive victim.....

Funny, you just said a lot of progressives who carry a gun, but leave it at home.. You are one stupid future dead progressive slave....

Oh wait, wait...

Here is Peabrainopea facing a thug with a gun....Hold on, let me run home so i can get my gun and then i can defend myself...Where did i put those bullets? Hold on thug, still working the bullets into the cylinder. Okay, now drop your weapon......Bwaaaaahhaaaaa......

Trump wants to defund Cops???? are you drinking already?....keep telling yourself how safe your unarmmed butt is behind little locks on your doors and windows....lol
Not only is she stupid as hell, but a liar all the way...Just like the whole bunch of them all they way up to their leader...

well, kevin. i guess these transients are more upset about the election than you are. and are also just looking for a bathroom.

Forum List

Back