29 year old Cop shot in head

While Raiding Her Family’s Home for Being Behind on Rent, Cops Kill 12-yo Girl

Penn Township, Pa — 12-year-old Ciara Meyer was shot and killed by a police officer this Monday morning as her family was being evicted from their home. According to police, her father, 57-year-old Donald B. Meyer, pointed a gun at Pennsylvania State Constable Clarke Steele during the eviction. The police say that Steele shot at Meyer when he had the gun pulled on him, and grazed the man’s arm. However, the bullet went on to fatally strike young Ciara Meyer after it went through her father.

Donald Meyer was taken to the hospital but was also charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, terroristic threats, and reckless endangerment.

An unidentified neighbor told local reporters that Ciara was a “Very kind, sweet kid.”

“Here’s a little girl that doesn’t even have a chance to grow up and live her life, and all because of this senseless act. It’s horrible, absolutely heartbreaking,” the neighbor said.

Meyer’s aunt, Hope Cordas Rohde, wrote on Facebook that, “We are so broken as she was just a little girl and we loved her so much. My heart hurts so very much. Such a sad world this is when an innocent child is shot and killed. May God give us peace.”

According to PennLive.com, the family owed $1,780.85 in rent, which was roughly 3 months behind for them.

While Raiding Her Family's Home for Being Behind on Rent, Cops Kill 12-yo Girl

15170787_1548110091872648_1995996354985020279_n.jpg

Officer Arrested After Coworkers Turn Him In for Repeatedly Shoving His Baton into Inmate’s Anus
November 24, 2016

Hidalgo County, TX — Officer Michael David Hinojosa, 32, with the Hidalgo County jail, was arrested this week after fellow officers observed him in a sadistic and disgusting act of sexual assault using his baton.

Crossing the thin blue line is an act that does not happen very often, especially multiple officers doing so. However, Hinojosa’s crime was apparently so despicable that his fellow officers all felt compelled to turn him in.

This incident happened on November 1, as an inmate was sleeping on a bench in the jail booking area. As jailers attempted to wake the inmate so they could fingerprint and photograph him, a struggle ensued, according to the criminal complaint filed against Hinojosa.

In the complaint, the inmate stated Hinojosa sexually assaulted him during the struggle with his baton.

A jailer who witnessed the incident filed a sworn statement “confirming that he observed Detention Officer Michael Hinojosa push his ASP Baton into (inmate’s) anus area at least four to five times,” according to the criminal complaint.

Officer Arrested After Coworkers Turn Him In for Repeatedly Shoving His Baton into Inmate's Anus

Cop Arrested for Child Sex Charges AGAIN — After Dept Failed to Prosecute the First Time

Hamilton County, TN — A Hamilton County Sheriff’s deputy was indicted this week after being arrested for child sex crimes for the second time during his career in law enforcement. After he had been put back on the job following an arrest years earlier, this monster was never indicted and allowed to return to duty to strike again.

Deputy John Bruce Spaulding, 49, was indicted by a Hamilton County Grand Jury on six counts of sexual exploitation of a minor following an investigation by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigators.

Cop Arrested for Child Sex Charges AGAIN — After Dept Failed to Prosecute the First Time - Filming Cops

Cops are low-life pieces of shit, plain and simple.
Some are. And those who are cast a broad shadow.

While I believe there are cops who richly deserve to be shot down like mad dogs, I regrettably believe that cops who are randomly assassinated could be the relatively decent ones who are being punished for the sins of others.

This is disgraceful.
I know. These un-provoked shootings seem to be ramping up since Minn LA street thugs shot.

This should be THE news! Not Mitt romney or Nick Haley running in to visit a guy they won't support.

I don't know the answer but I said way back shoot first. Go out in pairs only. One on guard at all times. Locked loaded, no penalty for mistake. Fire when ready. We support you even if you mistake kill our kids.
I say that every citizen should armed themselves and stand against rogue cops. Cops kill the disabled, the mentally challenged, the elderly, little children and babies, teens, rape women, brutalize citizens, plant evidence, sell drugs, protect pimps and prostitutes, steal, lie, and break the laws they arrest John Q. Public for.

Arm yourselves and be ready to defend yourself against barbaric and animalistic cops.
READ SOME OF THE STORIES HERE AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES:

Police Brutality Archives - The Free Thought Project
You are disgusting.

Cops are low-life pieces of shit, plain and simple.
Some are. And those who are cast a broad shadow.

While I believe there are cops who richly deserve to be shot down like mad dogs, I regrettably believe that cops who are randomly assassinated could be the relatively decent ones who are being punished for the sins of others.
Yes, it's possible, no doubt.

This is disgraceful.
I know. These un-provoked shootings seem to be ramping up since Minn LA street thugs shot.

This should be THE news! Not Mitt romney or Nick Haley running in to visit a guy they won't support.

I don't know the answer but I said way back shoot first. Go out in pairs only. One on guard at all times. Locked loaded, no penalty for mistake. Fire when ready. We support you even if you mistake kill our kids.
I say that every citizen should armed themselves and stand against rogue cops. Cops kill the disabled, the mentally challenged, the elderly, little children and babies, teens, rape women, brutalize citizens, plant evidence, sell drugs, protect pimps and prostitutes, steal, lie, and break the laws they arrest John Q. Public for.

Arm yourselves and be ready to defend yourself against barbaric and animalistic cops.
READ SOME OF THE STORIES HERE AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES:

Police Brutality Archives - The Free Thought Project
You are disgusting.
Thanks.

Anything else cute to say?

Forum List

Back