26 Votes Across The Aisle! More Than Enough To Override! Only Two Committees. .

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Whether 'tis nobler to ". . .Not need to do this," or to take two Senate Committees away from Republican membership status: Senate Appropriations and Armed Forces have been directly slapped around in just the last few days.

In all the discussion about Trump's political party--as opposed to the GOP--the Partisan electability issue arises. Why should Republicans be at elected to committees they see no need to attend?!?

The urgency of an "Emergency" that is expected to be challenged in the courts--holding up any funding--or that was only need to speed up a vote: Is itself not the usual meaning of emergency immediately affecting the health and safety of Citizens.

Point: The National Emergency announcement itself presumes that it may actually fail to be upheld. If that become precedent for any Republican-controlled legislative chamber, including in the states: These people have lost any claim to employment as elected voters, in any US lawful Legislative chamber.

U.S. Senate: Committee on Appropriations

Probably Speaker Pelosi can count the potential votes. Senate Majority Leader McConnell may suddenly have to. That Senator is now clear party to a monster political and disgraceful trap.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many sheep in Navajo Nation: Seem not too wllling to even cross their border! Many come to USA because even Agri-Business is happy they are here!)

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and poop out a post that makes more sense than this.
He's saying the republicans in charge of those committees are gonna be pissed that he has usurped their power and funding, making them likely to vote with Democrats. In any other administration I'd agree, but I think they are terrified of trump and won't turn on him, at least not in any real numbers.

Trump taking that much pork out of Congressional hands will spark an uprising among the vermin, Democrat and Republican; Diane 'Warbucks' Feinstein has enriched her husband and cronies by hundreds of millions visa defense pork, all the while representing Red Chinese interests over American interests her entire career, to name just one example. Need we list the Bush interests and others as well?

New Topics

Forum List

Back