25 Quotes That Prove Liberals Don't Love America

You skipped a period.

Wasn't me - I just met you.

You're at a loss....it shows

One thing I am never at is a loss for words.
Try me.

I'm pretty much already bored with you. I realize that's a blow to the ego but you'll live

Sure got dat rite.
Sorry about the ego. You'll get over it. It'll take time.

Here is how important your blather is, ignored. Bye
Yet again, hiding from the truths, just like any other child.

The Founding fathers were Liberals. It's why you have rights. Well, not so much then since you were property but, now you know.

Dude, you're blabbering, just because you spew something doesn't make it a fact. Back up what you say with facts. Hint: This is why I think you're an idiot
If you don't know what ideology founded this country, and I bet you do not, start here: Liberalism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.[1] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as democratic elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.[2][3][4][5][6]

Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the notions, common at the time, of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings. The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,[7] while adding that governments must not violate these rights based on the social contract. Liberals opposed traditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law."

Wiki? Don't make me laugh
Once again hiding from the truths like a child eh? Typical.
I'm using you and your fellow loon's tactics against you, you just haven't figured it out yet

That would be loons' << plural. And then there's the missing periods and superfluous apostrophes.
I tellya you wouldn't have survived a day in my Catholic school, colleen.

You skipped a period.

I think she may have skipped everything past the 8th grade.
I don't think that she and Kosher actually went to school, at least not a real one. They read like kids locked in the garage and forced to pray to Jesus most of the day.

When you can address the topic let me know. I can listen to our children for childish drivel
The topic has already been addresses. Hawkins is a hack, and so is what he writes.

Attacking the source isn't addressing the topic, loon

If you don't know what ideology founded this country, and I bet you do not, start here: Liberalism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. The former principle is stressed in classical liberalism while the latter is more evident in social liberalism.[1] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as democratic elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.[2][3][4][5][6]

Liberalism first became a distinct political movement during the Age of Enlightenment, when it became popular among philosophers and economists in the Western world. Liberalism rejected the notions, common at the time, of hereditary privilege, state religion, absolute monarchy, and the Divine Right of Kings. The 17th-century philosopher John Locke is often credited with founding liberalism as a distinct philosophical tradition. Locke argued that each man has a natural right to life, liberty and property,[7] while adding that governments must not violate these rights based on the social contract. Liberals opposed traditional conservatism and sought to replace absolutism in government with representative democracy and the rule of law."

What's wrong with the reference? It's additionally sourced outside of wiki.

If you all can dismiss Hawkins and his sources I can dismiss Wiki and it's sources. See how that works?
His quotes are probably fine, he's just a hack so what he writes is garbage. if you don't want to learn what founded this nation, no one can force you to and your ignorance is on you.

Get over yourself, loon
Projection, obviously. I don't pray to a pretend father in sky, and I don't give my money to a church that hides men who rape children.

You skipped a period.

I don't think that she and Kosher actually went to school, at least not a real one. They read like kids locked in the garage and forced to pray to Jesus most of the day.

When you can address the topic let me know. I can listen to our children for childish drivel
The topic has already been addresses. Hawkins is a hack, and so is what he writes.

In most cases that is true, but when the source is a right-wing hack with an agenda and invalid worldview, there's not much to work with. He pulled a bunch of old quotes, without context, and yells See, See, Liberals hate America. I'm honestly not sure he knows what a Liberal is because I could pull quotes from the Founding Fathers that would make him shit his pants.

Like these: 10 Founding Fathers Quotes That Will Make Conservatives Heads Explode Americans Against the Tea Party

I guess they hated America as well, even though they founded it. Now, respond to that?

Last edited:
You skipped a period.

That's true.

So wtf is this....

?

Oopsie.

Having it both ways: Priceless. :eusa_dance:

“The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries.”
~James Madison

I sure hope John "Christian Nation" Hawkins doesn't read that. He'll need yet another change of clothes.

It seems they all ran away, when reality was presented again? 21 minutes, still no response. Well, that sucker died.

Last edited:
When Ron Paul said that American intervention in the Middle East led to 9/11 Rudy Guliani tried to interpret it as him "blaming" America for the attacks. Most of these quotes can be interpreted the same way. The fact is that America has done some shitty things in the past. Every country has. Recognizing those mistakes doesn't mean you hate your country. Ignoring those mistakes means you hate your country.

From Hawkins? Oops, DOA.

You can easily look the statements up if you don't remember them. The comments are real, but you choose to take issue with the messenger so you can ignore the message. Typical.

I always love it when wealthy liberals bash capitalism. I'll believe them when they hand their money over for redistribution.

From Hawkins? Oops, DOA.

You can easily look the statements up if you don't remember them. The comments are real, but you choose to take issue with the messenger so you can ignore the message. Typical.

I always love it when wealthy liberals bash capitalism. I'll believe them when they hand their money over for redistribution.
Read the thread. Hawkins is a hack, the quotes are real probably, they just don't mean anything, like his column.

From Hawkins? Oops, DOA.

Read the thread. Hawkins is a hack, the quotes are real probably, they just don't mean anything, like his column.

The quotes speak for themselves. They are all expressing condemnation of American values. There are many false accusations made by the radical left and they, like Obama, want to fundamentally transform this country. It can only mean ending capitalism and putting all whites in their place, despite no one being alive today ever having owned slaves. It's the liberal politicians who keep blacks down by encouraging total dependency on government. It's nothing but a trap and they lure them in by teaching victimhood and entitlement.

Only way some liberals will ever love America is if they rule it.

From Hawkins? Oops, DOA.

It doesn't really matter if they're authentic or even what their context is -- the entire premise is a blanket generalization fallacy. That fails before it even starts. So looking up quotes is a waste of time.

Sounds like conservatives want to establish another requirement for Americans, "A citizen cannot criticize America, its government, its politicians, its practices, its people, and must always say nice things about everything American."
Well maybe not everything, certainly one should be able to say bad things about liberals-but that's it.

They rag on the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" second amendment daily, that alone is proof.
Rights are limited. See the First Amendment, which has limitations.

The Bill of Rights was written to limit the government, not the people.

Here's the preamble to the Bill of Rights. Choke on it commie.
THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.
I have 230 years of court rulings on my side. What you got, besides the denial of reality?

I have the literal text of the Constitution, which fails to mention the authority of Judicial Review. The 10th Amendment and President Jefferons's Ketucky Resolutions make it clear that the Several States are the rightful arbiters of the Constitution.

They rag on the "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" second amendment daily, that alone is proof.

THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.
I have 230 years of court rulings on my side. What you got, besides the denial of reality?

I have the literal text of the Constitution, which fails to mention the authority of Judicial Review. The 10th Amendment and President Jefferons's Ketucky Resolutions make it clear that the Several States are the rightful arbiters of the Constitution.

Tell us the literal second amendment and those well regulated militias

Ah, got it now. You don't live in the real world.

Sounds like conservatives want to establish another requirement for Americans, "A citizen cannot criticize America, its government, its politicians, its practices, its people, and must always say nice things about everything American."
Well maybe not everything, certainly one should be able to say bad things about liberals-but that's it.

Who's pushing net neutrality? It's not the right

Who's pushing net neutrality? It's not the right
Of course not. They don't support Free Speech, that's a liberal thing.

Tell us the literal second amendment and those well regulated militias

How many times do I have to correct your lie about the word "regulated" ???

Even the Scotus recognizes the archaic definition of the word "regulated" in Heller. It means "disciplined and orderly" like a well-regulated clock.

Do you have amnesia, or do you deliberately lie and hope I don't catch you each time?

Forum List

Back