25 million attend Soleimani´s funeral: Iran

I wonder, if Trump has tweeted something about this. How many will attend his funeral, one, Trump?

Iran says 25 million people attended Qassem Soleimani's funeral

are you IMPRESSED, capt, blei.? --------lots of people viewed the preserved
carcass of Stalin, too-----------but then they got rid of it------and even sealed it
up with concrete to avoid the THRONGS. Did you see the elephant dung
image of mother mary? the dung was not as disgusting as were the sequins
stuck all over. ------I saw-----lots and lots of people were there over many
months

I wonder, if Trump has tweeted something about this. How many will attend his funeral, one, Trump?

Classy. OP uses a news source that blocks me from reading it because of my ad blocker, but I could see just enough to tell they had a photo of the soleimani funeral compared to an early photo taken before all arrived to downplay Trumps swearing in.

Funny that the Pigfeaster takes the word of Iran of how many they forced to the funeral at gunpoint on threat of death, yet no mention of how many actually celebrated Soleimani's killing! Yet questions in the same breath the word of his own president and government. Hmm. Looks like the Pigfeaster is digging his own grave of non-credibility, not Trump's.

compared to an early photo taken before all arrived to downplay Trumps swearing in.
Lol are you brainwashed retards still believing that?

Don't have to believe anything. I have the original, live, unedited video feed of the entire thing saved.
Lots of people do. None of them have posted a photo proving high turnout because it doesn't exist.
Already a recorded fact, turdbrain. Obama's first inauguration was the biggest. Trump's inauguration was something like 2-3 biggest------ smaller than Obama's first but bigger than his 2nd. Look it up.

compared to an early photo taken before all arrived to downplay Trumps swearing in.

Don't have to believe anything. I have the original, live, unedited video feed of the entire thing saved.
Lots of people do. None of them have posted a photo proving high turnout because it doesn't exist.
Already a recorded fact, turdbrain. Obama's first inauguration was the biggest. Trump's inauguration was something like 2-3 biggest------ smaller than Obama's first but bigger than his 2nd. Look it up.
That was a Sean Spicer lie. Your hero's don't tell the truth. They don't need to.

who cares? I never go to them shindigs--------it's a mess-----people all over
the place and sometimes it rains

Classy. OP uses a news source that blocks me from reading it because of my ad blocker, but I could see just enough to tell they had a photo of the soleimani funeral compared to an early photo taken before all arrived to downplay Trumps swearing in.

Funny that the Pigfeaster takes the word of Iran of how many they forced to the funeral at gunpoint on threat of death, yet no mention of how many actually celebrated Soleimani's killing! Yet questions in the same breath the word of his own president and government. Hmm. Looks like the Pigfeaster is digging his own grave of non-credibility, not Trump's.
Please don´t make stuff up in my thread, poopfreak.

who cares? I never go to them shindigs--------it's a mess-----people all over
the place and sometimes it rains
I expect you to be there when I become President.

Considering that the entire thread is fake news belonging in Conspiracies, anything I say can only make it more factual, FigPucker.

Considering that the entire thread is fake news belonging in Conspiracies, anything I say can only make it more factual, FigPucker.
It makes it more fecal, pooppeak.

You sound disappointed that you missed out on the celebration....

Nothing worse than people who put ideology before their love of country. Shameful

I is a old lady-----I don't do politics-----I would be interested in any
special QASSEM SOLEIMANI DAY RECIPES-------a special cookie,
perhaps?

You sound disappointed that you missed out on the celebration....

Nothing worse than people who put ideology before their love of country. Shameful
We can thank those who destroyed ISIS and co. It is us Europeans who got the worst attacks after the ME and Africa, not you.

Forum List

Back