25 blacks asked to leave because 1 white "feels threatened"

A significant point (my emphasis)...a question that the media is ignoring.
He has done, like almost every black leader, absolutely ZERO in changing or even talking about the self-defeating culture of inner cities. And then on the Trayvon Martin case - he made the outrageous statement that if Trayvon was white the verdict would have been different. ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE statement by him.
Why is the TRUTH unacceptable to you?
You simply can't handle the truth. Most blacks can't.

^^ nothing to see here

The original story of this is very one-sided. Its all based off a FB post from one person. It would be nice if some real journalism was done but thats too much to ask for these days.

Daily Kos: Restaurant Asks 25 Black People to Leave Because 1 White Person Feels "Threatened"

Fifty years after Dr. King's I Have a Dream speech this crap's still going on. From Progressive Populist: Blacks Asked to Leave South Carolina Restaurant Because White Customer Felt Threatened. It happened at the Wild Wing Cafe in North Charleston.

This actually makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. We humans are not the most evolved on the planet.

Anyone wanna bet that some here will actually agree that these people should have been told to leave the restaurant just because one person wanted it?

I feel treatened by Threads based on Daily Kos Bullshit Artists

You probably believe everthing the fox news tells you, though. Swats gnu?

Daily Kos: Restaurant Asks 25 Black People to Leave Because 1 White Person Feels "Threatened"

This actually makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. We humans are not the most evolved on the planet.

Anyone wanna bet that some here will actually agree that these people should have been told to leave the restaurant just because one person wanted it?

I feel treatened by Threads based on Daily Kos Bullshit Artists

You probably believe everthing the fox news tells you, though. Swats gnu?

^ Stupie cannot grasp even obvious sarcasm.

Y.

There, I gave Stupie the "y" it forgot about. Gratis.

Of course they were asked to leave for several reasons. They waited for 2 hours then had the nerve to say something about it. Then got mad when they waited for nothing and said something about getting kicked out. Then the mgr didn't like they were video taping AFTER waiting for 2 hours and being kicked out. Can you believe that? They had the NERVE....

Some could say "were made to wait that long" or "had the nerve to tell them to leave" or "make them leave because of one person"

No...you opt for...They had the nerve to video tape! lol...oh lawdy.
It should be understood that a restaurant cannot be expected to reserve a large section on the basis of an anonymous telephone call. But if this Mr. Brown is known by management as a reliable customer, that would be considered a confirmed reservation and there is no excuse for the two hour wait.

If there was no reliable confirmation, and if this party arrived during the busy period, a two hour wait is entirely possible. But the party should have been informed immediately upon arrival that there might be a two hour wait for seating. If they were not informed they had a right to be offended, so their offensive behavior is understandable.

I did not think that you had the intellectual capacity to understand.

You have not asserted anything to understand, dude.

That is the trouble with you libtards; you assume that people who disagree with you are either too stupid or just evil, when a lot of the time its just because you failed to make your case.

And you prove my point, you just do not understand it. You are unable to post a discussion without being nasty and calling names. You call anyone with a different political idealology than you a retard. And then you attempt to lecture someone on karma.

Hahahahahah, I tell you honestly that you are being an idiot, and the same sort of things to other libtards, and you think that builds bad karma for me?

Dude, being honest with a person is the single BEST thing you can do for them if they are not in physical need.

You are in need of a critical thinking class.

To me, the person with the problem should be the one who leaves.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Unfortunately, our society is built around the notion that the person who perceives the offense is the only one that matters when it comes to sensitivities.

For example, a person can make an unsubstantiated claim of sexual harassment to management in most companies and their accused not only gets no chance to defend themselves (how can they anyway since it is about someone else's feelings?) but they also do not get to face their accuser. It is simply assumed that the person making the complaint would not lie about such a thing, lol. I know of four cases where people have lost their jobs due to slime-balls threatening lawsuits against the company they work for.

So you are right, if no physical harm is done, the offended person should be the one to leave.

:eek:

A leftist got caught lying through his fucking teeth?

I'm shocked - shocked I tells ya....

Your reverse psych sucks. If you want the info go find it don't pretend its someone elses responsibility to educate yourself.

His point is, you moron, that a reasonable person should try to get BOTH sides of a case before running with it to everyone they know and whining about it.

You obviously have not done that.

I can't give any credit to the anonymous staff member side of the story. If she really wanted to shed some truth to the story, she shouldn't be a afraid to go public.

I can not blame this staff member for staying anonymous. If their name were to come out they would be subject to intense scrutiny by the media (who would suddenly remember how to do actual research and would find and publish (ad nauseum) any skeleton hidden in their closet) with the goal of marginalizing them. Remember Joe the Plumber? He even had his TAX RECORDS released by the leftists!

He/she would have their home address published and tweeted by Spike Lee, and would be coerced into a retraction by the National Action Network. Then their business would be investigated by the IRS, the EPA, and the DOJ.

Nooooo.....no reason to subject oneself to these very real risks. Better to stay anonymous.

Last edited:
:eek:

A leftist got caught lying through his fucking teeth?

I'm shocked - shocked I tells ya....

Your reverse psych sucks. If you want the info go find it don't pretend its someone elses responsibility to educate yourself.

His point is, you moron, that a reasonable person should try to get BOTH sides of a case before running with it to everyone they know and whining about it.

Put down the mirror, now talk to me. :lol:

Put down the mirror, now talk to me. :lol:
No, their problem was mostly inbreeding.

I will boycott the restaurant, which I admit is pretty much meaningless as I don't live anywhere near it. I have one question, "Why did they wait 2 hours?" I can't think of a single restaurant that's worth waiting two hours for around here. And wings? Really, I'd rather pick up a bucket of KFC.

Seriously though, we elected a black president. How did race relations get worse? What the heck has he done to us?
what has he done? Nothing. What happened was, him winning really showed this country how bad racism is here. The raicists lost their damn minds.

Oh Bulcrap. Obama never would have been elected if he didn't get votes from at least 1/2 the white voters. No, he set us back decades and he did it all by himself with his immediate attack of the police to protect his professor friend, and his "Trayvon looks like my son" crap.

That's all it took to set us back "decades"????? Then we weren't very evolved in the first place, now were we.

Both those examples you cite were perfectly legitimate. The police were WRONG in the case of his professor friend, and in the case of his comments about Trayvon, I've posted them in other threads, fully in context, and they were perfectly reasonable comments.

If race relations are more strained today, it's because of what Zona said. The racists, who are actually a minority, are incensed that a black man was elected president, and they are on a rampage of racism. It makes me sick, frankly.

what has he done? Nothing. What happened was, him winning really showed this country how bad racism is here. The raicists lost their damn minds.

Oh Bulcrap. Obama never would have been elected if he didn't get votes from at least 1/2 the white voters. No, he set us back decades and he did it all by himself with his immediate attack of the police to protect his professor friend, and his "Trayvon looks like my son" crap.

That's all it took to set us back "decades"????? Then we weren't very evolved in the first place, now were we.

Both those examples you cite were perfectly legitimate. The police were WRONG in the case of his professor friend, and in the case of his comments about Trayvon, I've posted them in other threads, fully in context, and they were perfectly reasonable comments.

If race relations are more strained today, it's because of what Zona said. The racists, who are actually a minority, are incensed that a black man was elected president, and they are on a rampage of racism. It makes me sick, frankly.

You're making me sick. If you can't see how the professor was wrong, or how the president was wrong to make it and the Martin thing racial, then there is no hope. If you somehow think that it's racial for a cop to demand the id of a man who breaks into a home before believing he broke into his own home, then there is no hope. If you think Obama's "If I had a son, he would've looked like Trayvon" didn't make racial tensions worse, then there is no hope.

Obama was elected with more than 1/2 the white votes. He had a real chance here to end racial tensions, instead, he exacerbated them.

You're making me sick. If you can't see how the professor was wrong, or how the president was wrong to make it and the Martin thing racial, then there is no hope. If you somehow think that it's racial for a cop to demand the id of a man who breaks into a home before believing he broke into his own home, then there is no hope. If you think Obama's "If I had a son, he would've looked like Trayvon" didn't make racial tensions worse, then there is no hope.

Obama was elected with more than 1/2 the white votes. He had a real chance here to end racial tensions, instead, he exacerbated them.

God damned first amendment.

To me, the person with the problem should be the one who leaves.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Unfortunately, our society is built around the notion that the person who perceives the offense is the only one that matters when it comes to sensitivities.

For example, a person can make an unsubstantiated claim of sexual harassment to management in most companies and their accused not only gets no chance to defend themselves (how can they anyway since it is about someone else's feelings?) but they also do not get to face their accuser. It is simply assumed that the person making the complaint would not lie about such a thing, lol. I know of four cases where people have lost their jobs due to slime-balls threatening lawsuits against the company they work for.

So you are right, if no physical harm is done, the offended person should be the one to leave.
No one knows this better than me sadly. Four years ago I got banned from the message forum that was a part of my favorite singer's website at the time, James Otto that is, because other fans there did not like where I stood on certain things. :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and James always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they didn't like what I was in favor of, they should have been the ones to leave because I have the right to give my two cents about whatever is being talked about just like they do whether they like that I have the right to just like they do or not.

Last edited:
Brown admits the truth:
Eventually, the Post and Courier decided it was time to address the matter. This time, Brown's story mentioned an earlier confrontation between his party and two other Wild Wing patrons:
Brown said he and his party had been waiting in the restaurant’s lobby for about an hour when they had a run-in with two white women who attempted to maneuver their way through the crowd to get to the hostess’ counter.

One of the women stepped on his sister-in-law’s foot and cursed at her, he said. Then, without explanation, the hostess seated those women first before Brown’s party, he said.

Brown’s sister in-law, 28-year-old Chelsea Green of North Charleston, said their group continued to wait for another hour before a manager told them that they weren’t being seated because the two women complained that they felt threatened.

“They should have given us the option to leave and go to another restaurant instead of making us wait around for nothing,” Green said. “It was embarrassing because they made us look like we’re a bunch of criminals.”

Update: The trouble with the Wild Wing discrimination story (The video is back) | Haire of the Dog
The link to the original article from the The POST AND DISPATCH is in the first line of the cited quotation above.

There is also a youtube video on the website link I provided that purports to be a capture of the actual altercation that resulted in Brown's party not being seated.

The girl who was threatened and complained to management that she was threatened was partially deaf.

Just like I said so long ago, on 8/26, post #162.

The management made them wait because they were attempting to seat the group away from the girl who was threatened.

They were only asked to leave after they started filming...the last straw.

STILL waiting for an apology from Closed Caption for calling me a liar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back