25 blacks asked to leave because 1 white "feels threatened"

They called ahead...anymore excuses?

Which always means that you will have your table ready as soon as you walk through the door?

Lol, what world do you live in, bitch?

wait, the guy above said they showed with no notice that's probably why they had to wait. They called ahead and gave notice. Your new excuse is what? 2 hours isn't enough time? :lol: Keep it coming

That was Mr Browns story AFTER THE FACT SHERLOCK. As in I can go start a fight with someone and then just make up anything I want if I know the target is going to lawyer up with legal beagles who will always advise 'don't respond publicly; you cant win' type of fucking cowards.

Where is the PROOF Brown ever called ahead? I guess he did, but it is not a fact like you want to pretend it is and so it proves nothing.

You were wrong.

You said something idiotic about time travel.

Waiting for room to seat a party of 25 is not racism.

I get that your bias blinds you to this fact, but it is a fact none the less.

First you said they were treated bad because of confronting a deaf person. I asked why were they made to wait 2 hours in the first place and you shrugged your shoulders unable to type a reason but one thing you KNOW for certain is that it WAS NOT racism.

:eusa_boohoo: Now you are trying to be funny by pretending I said waiting = Racism.

Keep dancing, you don't what it is the only thing you seem to know for sure is WHAT IT ISNT. :lol:

The reason they were kept waiting 2 hours was given in the article. They all wanted to be seated together. There was only one section of the restaurant capable of seating that many people together so they had to wait until it cleared.

Which would not have happened had they not considered themselves so special they didn't need to make these arrangements before hand.

No doubt this group expected that because they were black, everyone in that section would be told to leave so they could have the space.

I know there fault...I see you've given up the Handicapp defense too. One step closer to reality

Daily Kos: Restaurant Asks 25 Black People to Leave Because 1 White Person Feels "Threatened"

Fifty years after Dr. King's I Have a Dream speech this crap's still going on. From Progressive Populist: Blacks Asked to Leave South Carolina Restaurant Because White Customer Felt Threatened. It happened at the Wild Wing Cafe in North Charleston.

This actually makes me feel a little sick to my stomach. We humans are not the most evolved on the planet.

Anyone wanna bet that some here will actually agree that these people should have been told to leave the restaurant just because one person wanted it?

I feel treatened by Threads based on Daily Kos Bullshit Artists

First you said they were treated bad because of confronting a deaf person. I asked why were they made to wait 2 hours in the first place and you shrugged your shoulders unable to type a reason but one thing you KNOW for certain is that it WAS NOT racism.

:eusa_boohoo: Now you are trying to be funny by pretending I said waiting = Racism.

Keep dancing, you don't what it is the only thing you seem to know for sure is WHAT IT ISNT. :lol:

The reason they were kept waiting 2 hours was given in the article. They all wanted to be seated together. There was only one section of the restaurant capable of seating that many people together so they had to wait until it cleared.

Which would not have happened had they not considered themselves so special they didn't need to make these arrangements before hand.

No doubt this group expected that because they were black, everyone in that section would be told to leave so they could have the space.

I know there fault...I see you've given up the Handicapp defense too. One step closer to reality

Reality is a place you have never been to, libtard, and your posts prove it.

I encourage anyone who appreciates Buffalo Wings to head to the nearest Wild Wings Cafe:

FLORIDA
Jacksonville

GEORGIA
Alpharetta
Augusta
Gainesville
Macon
Savannah
Snellville
Suwanee

NORTH CAROLINA
Asheville
Cary
Charlotte Ayrsley
Charlotte University
Charlotte Uptown
Raleigh
Wilmington

SOUTH CAROLINA
Anderson
Bluffton
Charleston
Columbia Harbison
Columbia The Village
Columbia The Vista
Greenville
Hilton Head Island
Mt. Pleasant - Coleman Blvd.
Mt. Pleasant - Hwy 17N
North Charleston
North Myrtle Beach
Spartanburg

TENNESSEE
Franklin
KnoxvilleTEXAS
KatyVIRGINIA
Charlottesville
Chesapeake

TEXAS
Katy

VIRGINIA
Charlottesville
Chesapeake

$3 Nibbles to Nosh.

Not just at the bar... We’ve extended hungry hour to the entire restaurant! Enjoy, every Monday - Friday from 4 to 7 PM at participating locations.

Double Little B Slider - double angus cheeseburger slider served with house chips
Double Peep n Chips - Double hand-battered chicken slider served with house chips
Sweet Potato Fries - choose: parmesan garlic — or — cinnamon sugar
Pretzel Bites - for a twist, get ‘em tossed in your favorite marinade! — add 50¢
Jalapeño Snaps - spicy jalapeño slices lightly battered & flash fried
Pepperoni Flatbread - marinara, mozzarella & pepperoni
Tomato Basil Flatbread - white sauce, mozzarella cheese, tomato & basil

Check out which day your neighborhood Wing is honoring kids and enjoy Free Kids Meals all day.

The fine print: One adult entree = One free kids meal! For kids 10 & under.

Last edited:
it is never wise to show up with a party of twenty five without prior notice to the restaurant. that is likely why they had to wait 2 hours.

If you expect a restaurant to hold a banquet table, you'd better give a credit card number when you call.

We've had restaurants hold space for us with no credit card. I remember reserving lots of places for office parties when I was a secretary (before they started calling them admin assistants) and no one required credit cards not even when there were up 40 of us going.

I did run into a tricky situation when it came to reserving hotel rooms though.....

All day Monday - Friday
Includes one domestic pint and 10 wings with celery & dip. Dine-in only. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Participating locations only.

Check out which day your neighborhood Wing is honoring kids and enjoy Free Kids Meals all day.

Nope. The first story I heard on this was on Facebook and until I get more info...I'm siding with the blacks on this. If I'm wrong, I'll be one of the first to apologize. Not that my boycotting the restaurant will do any good, I don't live anywhere near one and so wouldn't be a patron anyway. What I've heard from the restaurant so far is a mea culpa, even offering them gift certificates..so, the black's side of the story is probably right.

Nope. The first story I heard on this was on Facebook and until I get more info...I'm siding with the blacks on this. If I'm wrong, I'll be one of the first to apologize. Not that my boycotting the restaurant will do any good, I don't live anywhere near one and so wouldn't be a patron anyway. What I've heard from the restaurant so far is a mea culpa, even offering them gift certificates..so, the black's side of the story is probably right.

One black guy is pissed off.

Yeah there cannot be more to the story.

:eusa_whistle:

One black guy is pissed off.

Yeah there cannot be more to the story.

:eusa_whistle:

Did you even read what I said? I said "until I get more info". How does that equal "there can't be more to the story?"

Why would you side with anyone, since you have no fucking clue what happened?

KOS engaging in race baiting doesn't mean shit - they are no different than the KKK.

What are you talking about, Nimrod?

Or do you think that all white people have to kiss black leftists asses till the end of time for something that happened more than century ago?

Why don't you grow the hell up?

I did not think that you had the intellectual capacity to understand.

You have not asserted anything to understand, dude.

That is the trouble with you libtards; you assume that people who disagree with you are either too stupid or just evil, when a lot of the time its just because you failed to make your case.

And you prove my point, you just do not understand it. You are unable to post a discussion without being nasty and calling names. You call anyone with a different political idealology than you a retard. And then you attempt to lecture someone on karma.

Last edited:
I can't give any credit to the anonymous staff member side of the story. If she really wanted to shed some truth to the story, she shouldn't be a afraid to go public.

Forum List

Back