25 Antifa arrested in Portland riot.

I love it! :badgrin: Police boxed them in and got 'um!

Just another day in the neighborhood. Portland a bastion of liberalism. The chickens have come home to roost. The chicken shit liberal COMMIES, always attack cities that don't allow self defense.

Oregon Supreme Court finds Portland law prohibiting loaded guns in public places constitutional

Yeah, the riots happened in Portland but not Austin.

The Antifa were open-carrying in Austin, too. As was everyone else and the LEOs.

Most Antifa don't know how to use a gun, it's the limp wrist gets in the way of knowing how to use a gun, all they know is how to throw Molotov cocktails and smash cars up with sticks.

Stick a gun in their ugly little faces and they literally would crap their Victoria's Secret underwear that the little faggots wear under those clothes they wear.

LMAO! Why Victoria's Secret underwear? :badgrin:

They need their little asses beat as apparently they had parents that didn't do it previously.

Yep....
Time out is just practice for prison.

I hope they don't get into the prison system and affect people in there with their "philosophy".

It'd never fly where I live, but you never know in Oregon.

I't would be like.......

Last edited:

Just another day in the neighborhood. Portland a bastion of liberalism. The chickens have come home to roost. The chicken shit liberal COMMIES, always attack cities that don't allow self defense.

Oregon Supreme Court finds Portland law prohibiting loaded guns in public places constitutional

Yeah, the riots happened in Portland but not Austin.

The Antifa were open-carrying in Austin, too. As was everyone else and the LEOs.

Most Antifa don't know how to use a gun, it's the limp wrist gets in the way of knowing how to use a gun, all they know is how to throw Molotov cocktails and smash cars up with sticks.

Stick a gun in their ugly little faces and they literally would crap their Victoria's Secret underwear that the little faggots wear under those clothes they wear.

LMAO! Why Victoria's Secret underwear? :badgrin:

Um that was from a friend of ours in an American State that I choose not to mention, him and some friends got two Antifa and shall we say....interrogated them for several hours to get names from them which were then given to Law Enforcement, the little faggots had on women's underwear from Victoria's Secret, fucking little faggot Bedwetting cry babies I'm told they were also, one begged for his Mother lol.

Another one of those peaceful left wing riots. Wasn't there a thread a couple days ago with the left worrying about violence from the right? It seems that never happens but the fret over it, then comes Mayday and the violent left starts it all up and the left wing nuts dismiss it.

LOL! The left prove over and over that they are intolerant violent loons.

Definition of utter stupidity:

"Person or persons who believe blocking traffic, starting fires, or breaking windows, will increase the support for your cause".

Without some discipline combined with love, children do not grow up
These types were free ranged as children, allowed to be disruptive as 4 year olds in restaurants because poorly skilled "parents" don't want to stifle them
The don't learn that being denied Things that they seek is part of life and maturation
So, at age 25 they occupy an adult body but a child mind capable of adult physicality with their childish tantrums

:death:

"
Molotov cocktails, smoke bombs and other items were thrown at police, according to member station Oregon Public Broadcasting.

"Various fires were set in the street and in garbage cans, a police car was spray-painted and vandalized, and there were attempts to set at least one business on fire," according to Portland Police. "Numerous projectiles were thrown at or launched at police and firefighters including rocks, bottles, ball bearings, fireworks, smoke bombs, and road flares."

Portland Police Arrest 25, Saying A May Day Rally Devolved Into 'Riot'
Who Is Protecting These Vicious Brats?

Rioters must be shot dead. Until that policy against these public enemies is adopted, the degenerate traitors will keep coming at us.

25 at once... Damn it! That gives them too big of a presence in the jail for black inmates to rape them.

They're deliberately trying to go to jail so maybe they can meet the man of their dreams. Jail's probably like a singles bar to them

Last edited:
Good! This is what those Commie scum deserve. :death:

"
Molotov cocktails, smoke bombs and other items were thrown at police, according to member station Oregon Public Broadcasting.

"Various fires were set in the street and in garbage cans, a police car was spray-painted and vandalized, and there were attempts to set at least one business on fire," according to Portland Police. "Numerous projectiles were thrown at or launched at police and firefighters including rocks, bottles, ball bearings, fireworks, smoke bombs, and road flares."

Got 'um! :eusa_dance:

Anyone who breaks the law thru vandalism or violence against others deserves to be arrested.

"

Rioters must be shot dead. Until that policy against these public enemies is adopted, the degenerate traitors will keep coming at us.
I think LE should have full discretion once any group is vandalising & burning property, violently disturbing the peace, etc.

Killing someone should not be the first choice, once we start killing it should be because it is the ONLY choice, in my opinion anyway.

"

I think LE should have full discretion once any group is vandalising & burning property, violently disturbing the peace, etc.

Killing someone should not be the first choice, once we start killing it should be because it is the ONLY choice, in my opinion anyway.

Bean bags, rubber bullets and tear gas should have been used.

Maybe give them some curb therapy on the way in.

A really talented pyrotechnics crew could scare the fuck out of the antifa. Pre-planted and executed properly...they'd stampede over each other with a loud enough and big enough BOOM!...before they got within 100 feet.

A really talented pyrotechnics crew could scare the fuck out of the antifa. Pre-planted and executed properly...they'd stampede over each other with a loud enough and big enough BOOM!...before they got within 100 feet.

I've seen where the little twatwaffles threw triple-report mortars into a crowd.

That almost warrants death by bullet.

Best argument posed today for return capital punishment.

Let'em loose and they'll just try again to kill someone.

Public hanging, anyone?

Best argument posed today for return capital punishment.

Let'em loose and they'll just try again to kill someone.

Public hanging, anyone?
lol, not sure I would go that far, but maybe some public shaming, bring back the stocks....

Forum List

Back