2106 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Fan Vote

shared for those who want to, if you don't want to then don't :dunno:
what i was getting at was you put an exclamation point after fan vote like its supposed to mean something....Deep Purple last year came in 2nd or 3rd in the voting....yet Cat Stevens who got the least amount got in.....the place has become an insult to Rock n Roll and a joke....

shared for those who want to, if you don't want to then don't :dunno:
what i was getting at was you put an exclamation point after fan vote like its supposed to mean something....Deep Purple last year came in 2nd or 3rd in the voting....yet Cat Stevens who got the least amount got in.....the place has become an insult to Rock n Roll and a joke....

Meh , I listen to the rock n roll hall of fame station when driving and I was excited to share the vote thing. You don't have to like or feel excited about or participate. I still like it it's ok. :)

I like chicago and the spinners alot :cool:

It is a crime Chicago hasn't been in for over a decade!

I look at the charts during their hay day and just shake my head.

there are quite a few from the 60's-70's who should be in but are put aside so they can throw a non-rock n roll band in like grand master flash....they should change the name to the music hall of fame,because Rock n Roll is starting to take a back seat to this shit....Chaka Khan?....

there are quite a few from the 60's-70's who should be in but are put aside so they can throw a non-rock n roll band in like grand master flash....they should change the name to the music hall of fame,because Rock n Roll is starting to take a back seat to this shit....Chaka Khan?....

allrghty then, feel how ya feel ;)

you wont get me to listen to more than 5 seconds of that before it goes to another station....

you wont get me to listen to more than 5 seconds of that before it goes to another station....

Ok Harry suit yourself , hehe :lol:

48.gif

Forum List

Back