2020 will see the end of Trumpery ... Bloomberg, Sanders, Biden beat Trump in head-to-heads in NC

There you have it, Donald Trump is done for as daily emergence of new incidents of corruption further tarnishes Donald Trump and raises the probability that any Democrat candidate can beat Donald Trump.

The Bill Barr charade and the pardons of three felons are new examples of blatant Trumpery.

The Assange allegations of Trumpery are very credible and add further to the murk and muck surrounding Donald Trump.

The polls are demonstrating that the public is tired of the Trump POTUS show and its time for a real change.

Bloomberg, Sanders, Biden beat Trump in head-to-heads in North Carolina: poll

BY JUSTINE COLEMAN - 02/19/20 07:59 PM EST 311

Democratic presidential candidates Michael Bloomberg, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and former Vice President Joe Biden are leading President Trump in theoretical head-to-head races in North Carolina, according to a poll released Wednesday.

A SurveyUSA poll sponsored by Raleigh station WRAL-TV showed Bloomberg with the highest lead over Trump, with the former New York City mayor getting 49 percent of the vote and the president receiving 43 percent.

Sanders also beats the president in a match-up, with the Vermont senator getting 50 percent and Trump getting 45 percent. Biden leads by 4 percentage points, beating Trump 49 percent to 45 percent. ...

Pardons? Trump is not even close to the top
that honor belongs to Barry with 1927 pardons

Total Presidential pardons/sentence commutations:
Carter: 566
Reagan: 406
H.W Bush: 77
Cigar Bill: 459
George W: 200
Obama: 1,927
Trump: 26

Donald Trump pardons his criminal associates. The first bunch is a distraction while he readies for Flynn and Stone pardons and other atrocities in the DOJ.
Hilarious!

And where's Tulsi? This proves that these candidates that are in these debates are the Establishment pics. Bernie is full of it. The Globalist only will put those on stage that will stick to their script. Tulsi is a woman of color which it shows that the Democrat party are not for equality. Well I forgot about the $5 Indian, Elizabeth Warren. They should get on her for painting herself face White.

Tulsi Goes All-Out Against DNC Over Rule Change That Put Bloomberg on the Debate Stage

How is she a "woman of color"? Is is because she has a good tan? Her father is white as bread!
"I don't even think we've gotten a response to date about why they're excluding the first female combat veteran ever to run for president, the only woman of color in the race," she added. Gabbard says she's received no reason from CNN for lack of invitation to town halls

3ptcxu.gif

There you have it, Donald Trump is done for as daily emergence of new incidents of corruption further tarnishes Donald Trump and raises the probability that any Democrat candidate can beat Donald Trump.

The Bill Barr charade and the pardons of three felons are new examples of blatant Trumpery.

The Assange allegations of Trumpery are very credible and add further to the murk and muck surrounding Donald Trump.

The polls are demonstrating that the public is tired of the Trump POTUS show and its time for a real change.

Democratic presidential candidates Michael Bloomberg, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and former Vice President Joe Biden are leading President Trump in theoretical head-to-head races in North Carolina, according to a poll released Wednesday.

A SurveyUSA poll sponsored by Raleigh station WRAL-TV showed Bloomberg with the highest lead over Trump, with the former New York City mayor getting 49 percent of the vote and the president receiving 43 percent.

Sanders also beats the president in a match-up, with the Vermont senator getting 50 percent and Trump getting 45 percent. Biden leads by 4 percentage points, beating Trump 49 percent to 45 percent. ...

I hope and pray that you are right, but I don't believe it. Even after that obese orange fool is gone, many of his sycophant supporters will still hold office, and as long as that is true, trumpery will still exist. In time, the GOP might remember that integrity is useful, and rebuild their once great party, but until then the remnants of trumpism must be erased wherever they are found.
you sound no different than the righties when it came to getting rid of obamas shit...you people are so much alike its uncanny.....

Gawd......are those the same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide? :lol: You Dims really live up to your name.

Gawd......are those the same polls that said Hillary would win in a landslide? :lol: You Dims really live up to your name.

The Russian polls and trolls predicted Trump in 2016.

Not looking good for dems.

Trump takes 2020 lead, 52%-48%, all Democrats ‘probably lose’

Trump's at least 4 points ahead of any dem, and that's AFTER an impeachment.

Do you really want me to factcheck the washingtonexaminer.com? You ain't going to like it.

Had you been smart enough to read the article you would see it's not a washingtonexaminer poll, it's an Economist poll.

What is the likelihood that President Trump will be re-elected? | YouGov

I want you to show that Trump has a history of losing when polls show he's ahead.

Because he has one hell of a history of winning when they say he's behind.

Do you really want me to factcheck the washingtonexaminer.com? You ain't going to like it.

Had you been smart enough to read the article you would see it's not a washingtonexaminer poll, it's an Economist poll.

I want you to show that Trump has a history of losing when polls show he's ahead.

Yes, I tracked there as well. And guess what, it has nothing to do with any sort of poll. It's an opinion piece there as well. And the Economist goes to whomever is paying them for their opinion. There was never a poll done inside the US at all. All they did was list just the good things (even the untrue things) and base an opinion from that. The didn't list the negatives. But one thing I took from the Examiners site was that only 40% of the American People will actually vote for Rump. It's in there clear as day but you have to wade through all the puff to see it.

That means it's 40/60 for Rump. He really is stuck there. But it all depends on the Democrats once they stop playing these stupid games and gets it down to one person. Then the real game starts. And as it is, Rump is behind the power curve.

Yes, I tracked there as well. And guess what, it has nothing to do with any sort of poll. It's an opinion piece there as well. And the Economist goes to whomever is paying them for their opinion. There was never a poll done inside the US at all. All they did was list just the good things (even the untrue things) and base an opinion from that. The didn't list the negatives. But one thing I took from the Examiners site was that only 40% of the American People will actually vote for Rump. It's in there clear as day but you have to wade through all the puff to see it.

That means it's 40/60 for Rump. He really is stuck there. But it all depends on the Democrats once they stop playing these stupid games and gets it down to one person. Then the real game starts. And as it is, Rump is behind the power curve.

His approval rating is 49% and that's AFTER an impeachment. It went UP after impeachment. If he got elected with 40% approval he'll dominate with 49.

His approval rating is 49% and that's AFTER an impeachment. It went UP after impeachment. If he got elected with 40% approval he'll dominate with 49.

You keep saying that hoping that others will get frustrated and not vote. I encourage EVERYONE to vote. And that is your worst fear.

It is all been rigged.

I'm not sure the DNC cares what you think of their decisions. Perhaps if you were a member yourself, they would, but you really don't have a seat at that table. Quit whining, MYOB

The Russian polls and trolls predicted Trump in 2016.

Also normal people.

Forum List

Back