2020 POTUS election

If you saw any of Trump's recent pressers he does just fine. He must be listening to his debate coaches.
How long do you think that's going to last, when Biden doesn't take the bait and Trump starts getting frustrated? After that, I think he's going to find excuses for why there shouldn't be a 2nd or 3rd debate.

If you saw any of Trump's recent pressers he does just fine. He must be listening to his debate coaches.
How long do you think that's going to last, when Biden doesn't take the bait and Trump starts getting frustrated? After that, I think he's going to find excuses for why there shouldn't be a 2nd or 3rd debate.

That's a position not based in reality.

So, take my opinion as a true nonpartisan. The dude is in the midst of a SERIOUS decline.
You are gonna support a guy to run the free world who is 2 years away from shitting his pants in a reitirement home?

Nobody believes you are "non-partisan".

A lot of people his age are active and alert. Sorry.

The danger is keeping Trump in, given what a complete mess he's made of everything.

The only danger has been to fools like you.

So, take my opinion as a true nonpartisan. The dude is in the midst of a SERIOUS decline.
You are gonna support a guy to run the free world who is 2 years away from shitting his pants in a reitirement home?

The danger is keeping Trump in, given what a complete mess he's made of everything.
Why would nobody believe that? I have never promoted any political party. I roast both your kikesucker parties. You are two sides of the same coin...fuckin frauds.

What would a Trumpista know about reality? :laughing0301:

What would a Trumpista know about reality? :laughing0301:

Everything.

Why would nobody believe that? I have never promoted any political party. I roast both your kikesucker parties. You are two sides of the same coin...fuckin frauds.

kikesucker

Really.

Probably good that you are not involved in politics.

Appropriate bump

kikesucker

Really.

Probably good that you are not involved in politics.
Harumph.....

Today isn't "decision day". We need to see the debates first.
Why?
We need to see both men answering relevant questions about the policies they want implemented.
We need to see their awareness, and seriousness for the job interview.
I remember when Papa Bush lost a debate for looking at his watch instead of paying attention.
I can only imagine the hilarious gaffes Biden will come out with.

There are 3 scheduled debates. If Joe skips out on them he is not a serious candidate. He fails the job interview.

We need to see both men answering relevant questions about the policies they want implemented.

Have you EVER seen that happen in a televised debate? I sure haven't.

I remember when Papa Bush lost a debate for looking at his watch instead of paying attention.
Exactly. Doesn't that seem moronic?

Its not moronic. Its a job interview. The guy either wants to be there or not. He was probably too old to care.
That's why its important. Its a job interview between two men for 1 job. Who wants it more, and who is the best candidate.

Its not moronic. Its a job interview. The guy either wants to be there or not. He was probably too old to care.
That's why its important. Its a job interview between two men for 1 job. Who wants it more, and who is the best candidate.

So you think Clinton was better than Bush because Bush looked at his watch? Sorry, that makes no sense.

For the debate to be worthwhile to me, I'd want to hear each candidate talk, at length, about their ideology, their philosophy of government. Instead it's a ridiculous game show full of gotchas and gaffes. It's just a demagoguery contest.

There are 3 scheduled debates. If Joe skips out on them he is not a serious candidate. He fails the job interview.
He's not going to skip the debates. Trump's the one likely to find excuses when he can't get under Biden's skin. If his people have told him anything, it's to not let Trump bait him, but just point out whenever he goes off on an irrelevant tangent.

Last edited:

So you think Clinton was better than Bush because Bush looked at his watch? Sorry, that makes no sense.

For the debate to be worthwhile to me, I'd want to hear each candidate talk, at length, about their ideology, their philosophy of government. Instead it's a ridiculous game show full of gotchas and gaffes. It's just a demagoguery contest.
1. It wasn't a big deal to me, but it was to the MSM, the talking heads analyzing who won. I always (used to) look at my watch.
2. I agree about hearing the candidates debate the serious issues, but the <<<<spin>>>> room is where they say who won the debate based on "partisan" gaffes and spin. Truth isn't truth and facts aren't necessarily facts. It depends which partisan playbook you're reading from.

1. It wasn't a big deal to me, but it was to the MSM, the talking heads analyzing who won. I always (used to) look at my watch.
2. I agree about hearing the candidates debate the serious issues, but the <<<<spin>>>> room is where they say who won the debate based on "partisan" gaffes and spin. Truth isn't truth and facts aren't necessarily facts. It depends which partisan playbook you're reading from.
It sounds like you're making my argument. It's a media circus, and that's about it. A spectacle for the braying jackasses in the media. It doesn't show us anything important about the candidates, other than, perhaps, their complete lack of dignity and self-respect.

He's not going to skip the debates. Trump's the one likely to find excuses when he can't get under Biden's skin. If his people have told him anything, it's to not let Trump bait him, but just point whenever he goes off on an irrelevant tangent.

copied from the post just above yours (#35)
"...I'd want to hear each candidate talk, at length, about their ideology, their philosophy of government."

I want to hear interesting college level intellectual debates. Not shouting matches or shit sling fests. Not a battle of "one liners" either. There is an ocean of difference between the candidate's positions on almost everything, energy, immigration, taxes, defund the police, voting rules, reparations, green new deal, gun control, open borders, single payer healthcare, free college, China, Iran, NK, gangs, antifa, BLM, riots, statues, and on and on and on....

Forum List

Back