2020 POTUS election

America needs to see for themselves the obvious mental decline Biden has.
It is pitifully obvious that the media and the DNC are hiding Biden away.
The little conference he did the other day, he messed up several times...mispoke a couple other times but more importantly he was reading almost everything he said. It was scripted.
We all need to see how he performs unscripted, and under pressure. The Democrats and the media will do everything they can to prevent the debates.

The little conference he did the other day, he messed up several times...mispoke a couple other times but more importantly he was reading almost everything he said. It was scripted.
We all need to see how he performs unscripted, and under pressure. The Democrats and the media will do everything they can to prevent the debates.
Can you point to the “obvious mental decline” of Biden?

I can provide plenty for Trump

If the election was held today who would win and why
I think President Trump would win reelection today rather easily because just like in 2016 the Polls are way underrating President Trump's popularity(by Polls oversampling Democrats massively and President Trump supporters not liking to talk to Pollsters) which i think is around 60% right now.

Don't mention it bud...here to help

About what I expected......stuttering and losing your place

Meanwhile, Trump ...
Claimed Washington captured airports
Recommended injection of disinfectants
Asked if he could nuke a hurricane
Claimed windmills cause cancer

Dementia or just stupidity?

If this election is as razor close as I think and hope it is, the nation is in great shape. A blowout either way is an ominous sign.

Meanwhile, Trump ...

Its called "thinking out loud".
If you saw any of Trump's recent pressers he does just fine.
He must be listening to his debate coaches.

Why? frankly, I'm not that interested in electing a good public speaker.

I'm interested in electing a guy who can get the job done. I could care less if he "misspoke" when talking for half an hour.

Most of us do that.

As for the debates, they stopped being a useful tool years ago...

Its called "thinking out loud".
If you saw any of Trump's recent pressers he does just fine.
He must be listening to his debate coaches.

Um, if he thinks "nuking a hurricane" is something you speculate out loud about, he probably shouldn't have control of the nukes.

I've seen his recent pressers, and it's mostly a lot of whining and self-pity. Like when he screamed at Acosta yesterday by mentioning 150,000 Covid Deaths.

Meanwhile, Trump ...

As opposed to.....

Do you see the difference? Do you see how that guy, at one point was a VERY GOOD orator.

I know I knooooow...you're the 'left guy'...and the first rule is...no 'left guy' can agree with a 'right guy'.
I personally think you are all a bunch of idiots...but.

So, take my opinion as a true nonpartisan. The dude is in the midst of a SERIOUS decline.
You are gonna support a guy to run the free world who is 2 years away from shitting his pants in a reitirement home?

So, take my opinion as a true nonpartisan. The dude is in the midst of a SERIOUS decline.
You are gonna support a guy to run the free world who is 2 years away from shitting his pants in a reitirement home?

Nobody believes you are "non-partisan".

A lot of people his age are active and alert. Sorry.

The danger is keeping Trump in, given what a complete mess he's made of everything.

Trump will win, no matter what these bullshit polls say.
Trump has 95%+of the conservative plurality of 40%, as the majority of moderates who won't make a final decision till late October.
But Biden will win the BLM demo, communists, ANTIFA, rioters, Dem partisans, and HateAmericanNazis.

Forum List

Back