2020 Green Party candidate Howie Hawkins is moving up fast.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
:auiqs.jpg:

Seriously .......This is how close we are to having a third party in this country ?
A tobacco-chewing bait-shop owner and a waitress from Buffalo ?

( I actually don't know what their occupations are )

God bless Jimmy for at least having him on. ( something he probably regrets)

I actually used to vote for the Green Party, but even they went off the rails. They jumped on the Reparations bandwagon, but as none of my ancestors had no slaves, I won't back any candidate that believes in giving huge sums of money to people that didn't actually work for it.

The Libertarian Party is on the ballot in al 50 states. Something that was unheard of just a couple of cycles ago.

In time...

The problem I have with the Libertarian Party, is that their philosophy when it comes to the government, "if it isn't making money for the government, dump it." Frankly, we only have a few remaining pristine areas left (National Parks, Wildlife Refuges), thanks to Theodore Roosevelt and they must be protected Nationally.

I actually used to vote for the Green Party, but even they went off the rails. They jumped on the Reparations bandwagon, but as none of my ancestors had no slaves, I won't back any candidate that believes in giving huge sums of money to people that didn't actually work for it.
Like the slave owners?

Forum List

Back