2020 brings rare Halloween blue moon 2 super moons and celestial events

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In that instance, the second full moon is called a “Blue Moon” and will make its appearance on Halloween, just days before the 2020 presidential election. The first moon of 2020 which is scheduled to rise on Jan. 10 is known as the “Full Wolf Moon.” According to the Farmer’s Almanac, this moon gets its name from the howling of the wolves during the cold winter nights outside of Native American villages.

2020 Brings Rare Halloween Blue Moon, 2 Super Moons and Celestial Events
-----------------------------------------------------------

So my cat made my computer fall off my lap lol which submitted this and well now here I am fixing it all LOL..

On certain cycles of the moon. That a special event has taken place. Like When the Hebrews were living in Egypt for 350 (seven Jubilees) years, and and stayed in the wilderness until 50 years. Which God told Abraham that his descendants will be living in a strange land for 400 years. Then they will be brought back to the land that He has promised to them. When they were released after 350 years. They roamed in the wilderness for 10 years to be tested. But then some of the Hebrews went against God. And then God punished them by having them to stay in the wilderness for another 40 years until all of those that knew better (Except for Joshua and Caleb) has died off. Even Moses died within the 40 years.

During the time of Jesus, Israel's Watchmen weren't staying watch for these signs in the sky anymore, except for John. He was warning the Israelites that it was judgement time. That God was coming to make judgement on the world. That he was trying to get the people to repent. By wearing sackcloth (Which in those days, it was made out of camel's hair) and lay in dust and pray that God will forgive them.
But one thing that John didn't knew. That Jesus didn't came to judge the world, but to save it. But Jesus was mad that they used the stars to know when to plant. But they didn't used them to know of His coming.

Luke 21:11
There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

Luke 21:25
“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

Matthew 12:39
He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Matthew 11:25
At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

Matthew 18:3
And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Luke 3:9
The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

Matthew 11:3
to ask him, “Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?”

John 3:17
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jonah 4 But to Jonah this seemed very wrong, and he became angry. He prayed to the Lord, “Isn’t this what I said, Lord, when I was still at home? That is what I tried to forestall by fleeing to Tarshish. I knew that you are a gracious and compassionate God, slow to anger and abounding in love, a God who relents from sending calamity. Now, Lord, take away my life, for it is better for me to die than to live.” ...

3lxw7l.gif

I guess we survived the "wolf moon" on the 10th. My guess is that the "Blue Moon" on Halloween will be an excuse for anarchy related to the upcoming election.

Forum List

Back