2019: The most important year in recent history

tax evasion
charity fraud
obstruction of justice
illegally using the IRS as a political weapon
illegally using the DOJ as a political weapon
illegally using the FBI as a political weapon

They have to be real crimes not crazy conspiracy theories.

Yup, that's exactly what we keep trying to tell those on the looney left.

You are a part of the looney right and these are all crazy conspiracy theories on the right. There is no evidence to support any of this.

Sure Pal, whatever you say.

What has the Trump led DOJ done? They have found no evidence to support your claims.

They got rid of Sessions.

If you have a 401k or are investing in stocks are you a deep state globalist? Or supporting these Globalists?

Or have a bank account? Are you a deep stater?

If you buy from Walmart, are you a Globalist or a deep state globalist?

If you believe in trading with other Nations is that being a deep state globalist?
People did very well before Reagan.
Was that under Carter or Ford?
Reagan was helped by Carter’s deregulations which took a few years to boost the economy.
Get it?
It took time for Carter’s policies to kick in.
Get it?

It was President Reagan's 30% across the board tax cuts that strengthened the economy. The only mistake was dividing it up over 3 years. The economy started strengthening after the last part of the tax cuts took affect. Carter had nothing to do with it.
Carter deregulated 72 industries and it took a year or 2 for the effect to kick in.
The Reagan tax cuts were met with more and more Business Visas.

As a conservative and a patriot, I have to concede that Trump, or any president for that matter, should not be left to operate unchecked. He will almost certainly face impeachment proceedings within the year. If he operates too rogue he could lose support in the senate. I can envision a scenario where the senate would move towards Pence.
You think its a political decision instead of if he's guilty of "high crimes and misdemeanors"?
FYI, Obama went more unchecked, i.e. violated the Constitution way more, than Trump.

It will be political.

As a conservative and a patriot, I have to concede that Trump, or any president for that matter, should not be left to operate unchecked. He will almost certainly face impeachment proceedings within the year. If he operates too rogue he could lose support in the senate. I can envision a scenario where the senate would move towards Pence.
Charges would have to be really serious where Republicans can no longer stand behind him

The chargers matter less than perceived public opinion.

Now that Trump has swept the Deep State scum out of leadership in the Republican Party, he has a very short window in 2019. With SCOTUS and 53-47 Senate he must:
  • liquidate the leaders of the coup against him,
  • Drive the Satanic, pedophilia Fascists out of the rest of DC, and
  • Present a real budget, first one in over 50 years

There is no coup and liquidating them sounds like murder. You are another crazy loon who needs to be locked in a looney bin somewhere. Trump is a fascist who is evil.

The Globalists ordered Obama to spy on Trump. It's war. There's just nice way of looking at it.

Forum List

Back