2018 Hurricane Season Slow, Leftists Miffed

And back in 2005 after Katrina every single climate crusader k00k in here predicted mega hurricanes all the time. Laughable.:2up:
Ever increasing hurricanes turned into ever decreasing hurricanes.
Another example of ever increasing stupidity on the part of a dumb ass denier. Look at the period from 1995 to 2017. Now show me a similiar 22 year period with more years with the number of hurricanes in two digits. Now show me a similar period with more major hurricanes. And show me a perod with a greater number of years with three digit ACE numbers.

TCFAQ E11) How many tropical cyclones have there been each year in the

And back in 2005 after Katrina every single climate crusader k00k in here predicted mega hurricanes all the time. Laughable.:2up:
Another example of ever increasing stupidity on the part of a dumb ass denier. Look at the period from 1995 to 2017. Now show me a similiar 22 year period with more years with the number of hurricanes in two digits. Now show me a similar period with more major hurricanes. And show me a perod with a greater number of years with three digit ACE numbers.

What a moron you are... Cyclonic energy is at a 190 year low.. The numbers of storms is irrelevant. The fact that storm energy is very weak is the key.. but your so invested in AGW you suck up any lie you're fed.

What a moron you are... Cyclonic energy is at a 190 year low.. The numbers of storms is irrelevant. The fact that storm energy is very weak is the key.. but your so invested in AGW you suck up any lie you're fed.

Gotta admit though, hes good at finding and posting the fakery.:2up:

Another stinky 'fact' from the ass of our burger flipper, Silly Billy. The last 22 years have had more three digit ACE years than any other similar period in the record.

Another stinky 'fact' from the ass of our burger flipper, Silly Billy. The last 22 years have had more three digit ACE years than any other similar period in the record.

You really are this ignorant... How can I have an INTELLIGENT conversation with someone who is so totally vested in being totally ignorant.

Stuck on quantity numbers over substance of those events... Stupid really is your strong suit.

I call BS again.

Many named hurricanes don’t ever make landfall. And satellite coverage was rather sparse in the 19th century.

Oh that's right.....Atlantic hurricane activity doesnt count!!:113::spinner::spinner:
You dumb ass, that site is from the NOAA Hurricane Research Division, Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Research Laboratory. And it shows that hurricane activity for the last 22 years has increased.

There's that ghey word you guys like to use all the time...."increased". Never quantified = ghey. Here's what matters.....nobody has been seeing any hurricanes of consequence since 2005. Less than a handful. Know what that means? It means only the hard core climate crusaders are caring. You see...if the people aren't moved, none of the science matters. You've been throwing up NOAA stuff for years....but who exactly is paying attention? We deniers would like to know....we "silly-asses"!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Where is your side's arguments impacting the real world? If things are so precarious due to climate change, how come nobody gives a shit enough to lift even a pinky finger? Deniers.....the silly aside, would love to know?!!!:113::113:

Oh that's right.....Atlantic hurricane activity doesnt count!!:113::spinner::spinner:
You dumb ass, that site is from the NOAA Hurricane Research Division, Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Research Laboratory. And it shows that hurricane activity for the last 22 years has increased.

There's that ghey word you guys like to use all the time...."increased". Never quantified = ghey. Here's what matters.....nobody has been seeing any hurricanes of consequence since 2005. Less than a handful. Know what that means? It means only the hard core climate crusaders are caring. You see...if the people aren't moved, none of the science matters. You've been throwing up NOAA stuff for years....but who exactly is paying attention? We deniers would like to know....we "silly-asses"!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Where is your side's arguments impacting the real world? If things are so precarious due to climate change, how come nobody gives a shit enough to lift even a pinky finger? Deniers.....the silly aside, would love to know?!!!:113::113:
Dumb fuck, the numbers are right at that site. Well quantified. You are just too stupid and lazy to look.

I call BS again.

Many named hurricanes don’t ever make landfall. And satellite coverage was rather sparse in the 19th century.
We have had ships all over that ocean since 1900. And satellites since 1970, satellites specific for weather since 1979. The last 22 years have had more hurricanes in every aspect. The BS is one your side.

Dumb fuck, the numbers are right at that site. Well quantified. You are just too stupid and lazy to look.

I call BS again.

We have had ships all over that ocean since 1900. And satellites since 1970, satellites specific for weather since 1979. The last 22 years have had more hurricanes in every aspect. The BS is one your side.

An 1850 ship in a Cat 2+ is in Dave’s Jones locker and never reported anything.

And no, there was not a lot of ships routinely crossing the Atlantic between Africa and the Caribbean in the 19th century.

I call BS again.

Here's a guy who watched "THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW" too many times.

Hey what can I say? Some see this little marginal increase in a line on a graph and their head explodes with visions of movies! Most people dont though, which means most people are dumb fucks I guess!!:113:

Here's what we know though about the hysterical thinking that is attendant with every climate crusader = they just cant square the natural variations that come with the climate process. Drought a perfect example....as evidenced by THIS graph

> Google Image Result for https://static01.nyt.com/packages/images/newsgraphics/2012/0720-drought/0720-drought1.png

Like hurricane activity....sometimes it's up, sometimes down.:cul2::cul2:. Only the hysterical out there get hysterical if the line on the graph is slightly elevated.:deal:

Forum List

Back