2018 Hurricane Season Slow, Leftists Miffed

But Al promised us ever increasing hurricanes! We even gave him a Nobel for it!

Slow Start to Hurricane Season

But...but, the climate models PREDICT a slow start as a SURE SIGN of global warming!

ALL weather patterns inextricably lead back to only ONE conclusion:

Climate Causes.jpg

I hate hurricane season..........Hate.

Despise.

Loathe.

It usually starts out pretty slow and then picks up. Even so, it could do nothing between here and November and everybody would be peachy.

Despise.

Loathe.

It usually starts out pretty slow and then picks up. Even so, it could do nothing between here and November and everybody would be peachy.
With Sea Surface Temps -2 to -4 deg C and windshear at 40,000 feet due to dry air in the Atlantic there wont be major storm formations as long as this condition remains.

Now over in the pacific the string of low energy storms has removed all warming from the oceans surface and killed the ENSO neutral slight warming. Region three is dropping like a rock below -0.5 deg C and region 3-4 will quickly follow suit. It appears all the gloom and doom predictions of an El Niño forming are dying fast as cold water is being injected into the flows now and there is no heat at depth to surface.

All indicators are pointing to a very cold and bitter NH winter on deck.

Despise.

Loathe.

The title of the OP ... "leftists miffed" is absolutely stupid and has no basis in reality. I hope there are no hurricanes.

I hate hurricanes too. Four times we were in the probability path as the hurricanes rounded Cuba and headed up the west coast of FL. You have to make an early decision to leave or the highway gets too crowded. We never left and wasted a lot of time protecting the house. Fortunately we only got strong winds and floods of rain at the worst.

Despise.

Loathe.

The title of the OP ... "leftists miffed" is absolutely stupid and has no basis in reality. I hope there are no hurricanes.

I hate hurricanes too. Four times we were in the probability path as the hurricanes rounded Cuba and headed up the west coast of FL. You have to make an early decision to leave or the highway gets too crowded. We never left and wasted a lot of time protecting the house. Fortunately we only got strong winds and floods of rain at the worst.

I used to live in the Keys. There is only one road in and out. If you leave then you are stuck sitting in a line to get back in whenever the authorities give the ok. That's why people don't leave. You don't know how long you are going to be gone or if you have to keep moving because it moves with you. Nobody has enough cash to stay anywhere for an indefinite length of time. And whatever crack heads stay are probably stealing what you have.

The reality is that tracking and predictions make people feel as if there is a measure of control over an uncontrollable and destructive force of nature. It sure as hell doesn't stop for political affiliation.

Despise.

Loathe.

I used to live in the Keys. There is only one road in and out. If you leave then you are stuck sitting in a line to get back in whenever the authorities give the ok. That's why people don't leave. You don't know how long you are going to be gone or if you have to keep moving because it moves with you. Nobody has enough cash to stay anywhere for an indefinite length of time. And whatever crack heads stay are probably stealing what you have.

The reality is that tracking and predictions make people feel as if there is a measure of control over an uncontrollable and destructive force of nature. It sure as hell doesn't stop for political affiliation.

The Keys! I did a never ending bus ride to Key West. That is quite a long road to get stuck in. I live in the Tampa Bay area, there are many roads north, but it still gets crowded.

Despise.

Loathe.

The Keys! I did a never ending bus ride to Key West. That is quite a long road to get stuck in. I live in the Tampa Bay area, there are many roads north, but it still gets crowded.

lt's length is dependent on the one %&?$# in front of you. I have been up to Tampa. I liked it way better than Orlando--but that's just me. Ya, the roads get all clogged up.

Key West is where I lived.

But Al promised us ever increasing hurricanes! We even gave him a Nobel for it!

Slow Start to Hurricane Season
Al is setting up his fortune telling business and not doing well. This guy is just a "trip" anymore.
You dumb fuck, Al Gore is a very astute businessman and has turned a modest fortune into a large one. Mostly by investing in high tech. His fortune has nothing at all to do with his explanations of AGW. He could buy you out, and never notice the difference in his bank account.

Despise.

Loathe.

With Sea Surface Temps -2 to -4 deg C and windshear at 40,000 feet due to dry air in the Atlantic there wont be major storm formations as long as this condition remains.

Now over in the pacific the string of low energy storms has removed all warming from the oceans surface and killed the ENSO neutral slight warming. Region three is dropping like a rock below -0.5 deg C and region 3-4 will quickly follow suit. It appears all the gloom and doom predictions of an El Niño forming are dying fast as cold water is being injected into the flows now and there is no heat at depth to surface.

All indicators are pointing to a very cold and bitter NH winter on deck.
gfs_nh-sat4_sstanom_1-day.png

Looks like the La Nina is almost totally gone. Hello El Nino.

Forum List

Back