2018 hottest Ocean temperatures ever recorded

Oh it will continue to get hotter and hotter. It's not man-made though.

I agree with the former and not the latter.

Regardless, the solution is the same. Adapt or die kids.

All of the planets in our solar system are heating up and going through radical atmospheric changes, perturbations also. You may have noticed the increased earthquake and volcanic activities along with magnetic north moving faster as the magnetospheres grow weaker. None of the atmospheric and geological processes have anything to do with man.

Until it gets colder and colder, a natural cycle. Beware of the extended solar minimum and the coming ice age. We may have to manufacture more co2 in the atmosphere just to survive.

Humans have exacerbated the carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere.

Until it gets colder and colder, a natural cycle. Beware of the extended solar minimum and the coming ice age. We may have to manufacture more co2 in the atmosphere just to survive.

Hey we beat back the Ice Age of the 70's and we'll beat this one back too.......

Humans have exacerbated the carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere.
So what does that mean? Plants grow better and in places that haven’t seen greenery in centuries. How is that a bad thing. Starving people can farm in the desert. I guess some think starving is alright as lovg as it is someone else starving.

That's correct. We are in a solar minimum, also.

Solar Cycle 24 was half the magnitude of 23.

What will the sun do next? | EarthSky.org

Hey we beat back the Ice Age of the 70's and we'll beat this one back too.......
I don’t think anyone ever beat back an extended solar minium. The last one was centuries ago and we wont do it by concentrating our actions fighting “global warming “.

I don’t think anyone ever beat back an extended solar minium. The last one was centuries ago and we wont do it by concentrating our actions fighting “global warming “.

No way, the new Ice Age was on the way. I saw it in Newsweek damn it! By the 80's we beat it so well that we was actually warming the planet! We'll beat this one too I tells ya.....

No way, the new Ice Age was on the way. I saw it in Newsweek damn it! By the 80's we beat it so well that we was actually warming the planet! We'll beat this one too I tells ya.....
I guess if the EPA just regulates the sun to increase the heat and have a required number of sun spots we can all rest alot easier.

Why is the post on the political forum? Because it is a political issue. The choice of words is interesting. You could die of hypothermia in the summer off the coast of California but the crazy angry left continues to use the propaganda term of "hottest oceans" because it sounds good. Another propaganda gimmick used by the left is the term "in history" as in "the hottest time in history when they use satellite technology to monitor ocean temperature when a hundred years ago they dipped a thermometer in the ocean for statistics. The climate changes every year but lefties never have a nice day even on a nice day.

Forum List

Back