2015 Political Predictions..

(#12) the neo-cons will continue to yell that Baghdad will fall if the USA does not send a million troops to 'save' it
Not them the Chinese
Nobody in the world but brainwashed TPers care about your bs.
Seriously go back to your x box
As the situation in Iraq worsens, China is showing increasing consternation. And while authorities have mainly issued broad statements of concern, it’s no secret what worries those in charge in Beijing: the risks the crisis could pose to its Iraqi-sourced oil supply and China’s three petro-majors, all active in the country.

You wouldn’t know this from listening to Chinese officials. “The Chinese side follows closely the security situation in Iraq,” and “hopes to see an early restoration of security, stability and order,” was the boilerplate statement from foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying last Friday.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz IOW, they couldn't give a damn, dupe. The only Muslims they care about are in Western China.

(#12) the neo-cons will continue to yell that Baghdad will fall if the USA does not send a million troops to 'save' it
Not them the Chinese
As the situation in Iraq worsens, China is showing increasing consternation. And while authorities have mainly issued broad statements of concern, it’s no secret what worries those in charge in Beijing: the risks the crisis could pose to its Iraqi-sourced oil supply and China’s three petro-majors, all active in the country.

You wouldn’t know this from listening to Chinese officials. “The Chinese side follows closely the security situation in Iraq,” and “hopes to see an early restoration of security, stability and order,” was the boilerplate statement from foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying last Friday.

China can simply purchase oil from other sources. The Saudis and the Russians will gladly replace anything that Iraq can't supply.
So they going to give up billions of dollars? Nope they are lobbying in D.C

China is owed $1.3 trillion by the US. Those "billions" are just petty cash as far as they are concerned.

Not them the Chinese

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz IOW, they couldn't give a damn, dupe. The only Muslims they care about are in Western China.

Not them the Chinese

China can simply purchase oil from other sources. The Saudis and the Russians will gladly replace anything that Iraq can't supply.
So they going to give up billions of dollars? Nope they are lobbying in D.C

China is owed $1.3 trillion by the US. Those "billions" are just petty cash as far as they are concerned.
Well you get it

10413318_750712108356942_6518124582025707145_n.jpg

9) The TP'ers will finally put a bill to repeal the ACA on Obama's desk only to have it vetoed. They will celebrate this as some kind of "victory" and pat themselves on the back.

Hey `Te, :smiliehug: the voters will finally start seeing that pen in action and that in itself will send a new GOP presidential nominee to the White House in the `16 presidential election. Can't wait.

Eh, quit yer whining. This thread took a turn to the absurd, yet humorous pretty early on. Happy New Year Derideo Te and best to you and yours this coming year and beyond.

Happy New Year to you and your nearest and dearest too, Lumpy.
Thanks, actually I was pressed for time, wanted to push the thread, knew the fit was feeble at best, liked the quote and said eh.. what the heck...sometimes I'm complicated but usually I'm just a weenie..

9) The TP'ers will finally put a bill to repeal the ACA on Obama's desk only to have it vetoed. They will celebrate this as some kind of "victory" and pat themselves on the back.

Hey `Te, :smiliehug: the voters will finally start seeing that pen in action and that in itself will send a new GOP presidential nominee to the White House in the `16 presidential election. Can't wait.

Happy New Year, AA.

hug-2.gif

Been trying to figure out who that GOP candidate is going to be myself. Jeb looks like he might run so that is a good sign in my opinion.

Eh, quit yer whining. This thread took a turn to the absurd, yet humorous pretty early on. Happy New Year Derideo Te and best to you and yours this coming year and beyond.

Happy New Year to you and your nearest and dearest too, Lumpy.
Thanks, actually I was pressed for time, wanted to push the thread, knew the fit was feeble at best, liked the quote and said eh.. what the heck...sometimes I'm complicated but usually I'm just a weenie..

:rofl:

Forum List

Back