Aug 4, 2009
List your predictions for winners in 2013

Super Bowl- New England

NBA- Oklahoma City

NHL- None

Baseball- Washington

Golf: Will Tiger Woods win a major- No

NASCAR- Denny Hamlin

you think New England the defense made of butter is going to go into Denver and beat The Broncos? Better not put any money on it.In case you havent heard,The Broncos dont have Tebow at quarterback anymore.They got one by the name of Peyton Manning now.:lol:

you think New England the defense made of butter is going to go into Denver and beat The Broncos? Better not put any money on it.In case you havent heard,The Broncos dont have Tebow at quarterback anymore.They got one by the name of Peyton Manning now.:lol:

I don't see any predictions

Who ya got?

Well since Football and Baseball are the only ones that I follow at all for Football,Im going to take the Seahawks.If Im wrong,at least I went with a team that not only has a a good quarterback,but also actually has a defense as well.:lol::lol:

For baseball? at this point,Yankees.can never go wrong taking that pick at this point in the year.

Super Bowl- New England

NBA- Oklahoma City

NHL- None

Baseball- Washington

NASCAR- Denny Hamlin

I go along with everything but NE they don't have the D for a super bowl win let alone get there,but hey ya never can tell.

NFL- Pats or Broncos, but if I had to choose I would say Pats.
NBA- Knicks !

Super Bowl- New England

NBA- Oklahoma City

NHL- None

Baseball- Washington

NASCAR- Denny Hamlin

I go along with everything but NE they don't have the D for a super bowl win let alone get there,but hey ya never can tell.

They didn't have a good D last year and they would have won the SB if Wes Welker caught a ball he should have caught.

I predict pain for Seattles opponents in 2013 for snubbing our leading defense of a single pro bowl nomination. We are already the best defense..we really didn't need the added incentive. I believe this rudeness will be costly in 2013 and far beyond..

wow,none of them got a pro bowl nomination? thats just further proof how they overlook these small market teams like the seahawks.If this defense was in new york or on th west coast,they would have multiple people in the pro bowl.

A sports team will win the championship of their respective league, not because they are any good but because someone HAS to.

Super Bowl- New England

NBA- Oklahoma City

NHL- None

Baseball- Washington

NASCAR- Denny Hamlin

Took It Most In The Ass and Mouth in a Four-Way - You.

Super Bowl- New England

NBA- Oklahoma City

NHL- None

Baseball- Washington

NASCAR- Denny Hamlin

Took It Most In The Ass and Mouth in a Four-Way - You.

Seems like almost every thread you post in is a cry out to come out of the closet.

A sports team will win the championship of their respective league, not because they are any good but because someone HAS to.

It seems tha the intent of the nfl is to achieve parity to the point that the SB winner might as well be decided by pulling the teams name out if a hat.

NFL - Green Bay over Denver

College - Alabama beats down Notre Dame.

NBA - Oklahoma City over Miami

MLB - Athletics get most wins per dollor of payroll. Playoffs are anything goes, but Washington and New York will be in the hunt.

NHL - none

It seems tha the intent of the nfl is to achieve parity to the point that the SB winner might as well be decided by pulling the teams name out if a hat.

MLB - Athletics get most wins per dollor of payroll. Playoffs are anything goes, but Washington and New York will be in the hunt.

NHL - none

If the Seahawks play GB in the playoffs we will score 35 points to GB's 0 points in the first half and the just throw hail marys in the second half just to fuck with you.

Every 'none' for the NHL makes me sad.

I'm going to go with GB beating Denver in the SB. I obviously want the Niners to win, but between their inconsistent play and recent injuries (Justin Smith might not be able to go :( ) I just don't know if they have it in them. I wouldn't be shocked to see Seattle make it, but I think that taking a young team on the road through the playoffs will be a bit too much.

Hockey and Football are the only sports I watch. I guess I'll go check the NHL 13 season sim to pretend they are playing. :mad:

Every 'none' for the NHL makes me sad.

I'm going to go with GB beating Denver in the SB. I obviously want the Niners to win, but between their inconsistent play and recent injuries (Justin Smith might not be able to go :( ) I just don't know if they have it in them. I wouldn't be shocked to see Seattle make it, but I think that taking a young team on the road through the playoffs will be a bit too much.

Hockey and Football are the only sports I watch. I guess I'll go check the NHL 13 season sim to pretend they are playing. :mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54yGSDBXdCM]Frank Sinatra - High Hopes (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

NHL - none

If the Seahawks play GB in the playoffs we will score 35 points to GB's 0 points in the first half and the just throw hail marys in the second half just to fuck with you.

In the NFC, I look at GB as the only team Seattle doesn't match up with. Going into Lambeu Field in January is a tough win for a dome team. I'll still take Aaron Rodgers over a rookie

No question Seattle has been hot, but so has Green Bay. And there won't be replacement refs in this game

Forum List

Back