2012 Rodeo Houston Is Here!

Having fun at Rodeo Houston! Rodeo Houston Parade on February 25 was wonderful as always! Lots of interesting groups.

ALABAMA, KID ROCK and LADY ANTEBELLUM were all great! Tonite JOHN LEGEND in the house at Rodeo Houston!

Wednesday was also Armed Forces Appreciation Day - entry at Rodeo Houston was free to past and active servicemen and servicewomen, their spouses and children under 18. There was an interesting ceremony at 5:30PM.

Oh, never mind Belligent Drunk: He is a robot, can only parrot whatever programmer feeds it and is always fogged-minded.

Last edited:
Remember you can also save money, avoid traffic jam, worry less about DUI or car break-in by riding Metro or taking a taxi to Rodeo Houston.

Remember you can also save money and avoid traffic jam by parking at nearby manned businesses, such as the Holiday Inn Astrodome. Avoid however parking at Fiesta lot!

Today is Black Heritage Day at Rodeo Houston. Luke Bryan will be performing tomorrow March 3. Big Time Rush and China Anne McClain will be at Rodeo Houston March 4. Be at Astrodome Reliant by 6:30 PM.

Last edited:
Like Colonel Potter said to Frank when Radar presented him with Sophie the horse:
'That may be disgusting to you son, but to me it's a tip toe thru the tulips':lol:

Let me take this opportunity to thank all the Trail Riders, Cowgals and Cowboys, Lineup performers and all contributors to 2012 Rodeo Houston! Thank you, and hope you all had as much fun as I did. God willing, we meet again in 2013.

Forum List

Back