I've Been Called A Racist 'Cause I Voted For McCain in 2008...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
f*** it... mebbe I won't even bother to show up to vote next November...

so what does that make me...?

(tired of being branded a racist even though my decision has nothing to do with the candidates' skin color or other superfluous qualities...)

You should have told people you voted for Vermin Supreme.

He likes them lily white.... he hates any other color.

Teeth, that is.

Last edited:

(tired of being branded a racist even though my decision has nothing to do with the candidates' skin color or other superfluous qualities...)
Tell that person something along these lines:

[youtube]RnRkCemeV7k[/youtube]

They don't deserve a serious response.

Who's calling you a 'Racist?' My guess is that it's probably a dumb White Liberal or a racist African American Democrat. They're moronic simpletons. So don't let it bother you. Just chill out and consider the source. :)

Who's calling you a 'Racist?' My guess is that it's probably a dumb White Liberal or a racist African American Democrat. They're moronic simpletons. So don't let it bother you. Just chill out and consider the source. :)

Anyone who called you a "racist" simply for voting for McCain was a fucking moron.

unfortunately, the world is full of morons... the least of whom care about who I voted for...

Seriously dude, don't let it bother you so much. Just consider the source. White Liberals and racist African American Democrats really are ignorant assholes. So just laugh at em like i do. They're just not worth getting upset over. Anyway, hope i helped. Hang in there. :)

and, btw... I wanna give a big "FUCK YOU" to anybody who's ever falsely accused me of racism...

Shut up, racist.

yo, Jonesy... now that you've identified yourself as a jerk who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, it feels mighty good to be able to directly tell you to go fuck yourself...

yep... that felt good...

His imaginary friend did and now he has your sympathy. Victims Unite

nobody reads your stupidly-formatted posts...

why do you insist on foisting them upon us...?

Last edited:

His imaginary friend did and now he has your sympathy. Victims Unite

Don't need your sympathy dipshit. I know you guys are moronic assholes. You actually just make me laugh now. A dumb White Liberal calling someone a 'Racist.' Gee, how original and shocking. :lol:

Last edited:

nobody reads your stupidly-formatted posts...

why do you insist on foisting them upon us...?
Mr. Shaman

This message is hidden because Mr. Shaman is on your ignore list.
Problem solved!

Personally I think Shaman and franco are just two different personas from one person who has done insane amounts of LSD, but that's just conjecture on my part.

New Topics

Forum List

Back