2012 Republican Primary Poll (for Republicans) - May 26, 2011 Edition

Which candidate do you want to see win the nomination?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on this lineup - I'd vote for Romney. He can win. The rest of those turkeys can't.

Romney is good but his achilles heel? ROMNEYCARE in Massechussets.

It's gonna dog him because OBAMA has touted it as HIS MODEL for Obamacare.

HUGE ISSUE here...

CAIN ahead of Romney?

*PERHAPS*

The Simple Case for Taking Herman Cain Seriously

I still like him. while I don't like the mass healthcare plan- He did what he thought was right for the citizens of his state. he didn't ram it through in a midnight session of congress on Christmas eve....

Herman Cain - Statist Posuer #1, propped up by the media designed to lure votes from Dr. Paul. ... He's an absolutely clear stooge for the fed. No wonder faux news props him up as the "tea party candidate".

Newt Gingrich - What a Joke!, are you kidding me?

Gary Johnson - Whiny-worm Johnson? why even include this moron in the poll?

Tim Pawlenty - Statist Hack

Mitt Romney- Statist Posuer #2, for the retard-i-cans of '08

Rick Santorum- Statist Posuer #3, for the Catholic retard-i-cans, slightly more slick on social issues than the '08 posuer.

Seems the results of this poll have scared the pants off the usmessageboard elitist scum...

Are you poor little pinko's afraid of people who live in freedom?

Ron Paul is part of the "anything to stay in office crowed" as the rest of Washington DC . He is not the Saint that everyone thinks he is. I would rather gamble on someone new rather then some career politician.

LOL, anything to stay in office you say? Wow...

Yup. I live in his district. He is a Washington insider.

Out of those 7 Paul would be the only one I would vote for. I am hoping David Duke will run and I will vote for him. If not and Paul doesn't get the nomination then I am voting 3rd party again.

Based on this lineup - I'd vote for Romney. He can win. The rest of those turkeys can't.

Romney is good but his achilles heel? ROMNEYCARE in Massechussets.

It's gonna dog him because OBAMA has touted it as HIS MODEL for Obamacare.

HUGE ISSUE here...

CAIN ahead of Romney?

*PERHAPS*

The Simple Case for Taking Herman Cain Seriously

I still like him. while I don't like the mass healthcare plan- He did what he thought was right for the citizens of his state. he didn't ram it through in a midnight session of congress on Christmas eve....

And I respect that.

Forum List

Back